Meet & Greet

Save The Dates — California Gold Rush Roundup

Maybe I'll come. I don't know. If I, like, plan ahead. Visit the daughter in San Leandro. Make a whole thing out of it. I don't like travel, though.

But those are stellar persons who round up at the NorCal, that's for sure. It's worth some effort to pretend to be a part of that party with those parties.

Start planning, Proteus. You are always a fun addition to the party.

Someday, man, someday...

I’d like to make the trip but I can’t miss two weekends so close together.

Curt, the same thought had occurred to me. We now have several Roundups in pretty close proximity to each other, particularly the Motherlode Roundup and the Nashville Roundup. It is a shame because it does tend to put a damper upon anyone's hopes of making it to both events in any given year.

I'd really love to, but my Cali trip is closer to the LA jam than yours, but they both look good to me! Hopefully, I can make it out to Manny's in the summer if the schedule permits.

I have it on the calendar. The kids beginning of school year schedule may interfere, but too soon to know.

I have it on the calendar. The kids beginning of school year schedule may interfere, but too soon to know.

– RcktBrewMan

Your kids may already be back in school by this time. Which should free you up to come up and join us.

Your kids may already be back in school by this time. Which should free you up to come up and join us.

– Ric12string

That is what I am hoping

Register Sign in to join the conversation