Meet & Greet

Philly Summer 2017 Guitar Show

You know which day, John?

I'd be curious to know the prices of any vintage Gretsch acoustic archtops.

I may go Saturday morning.

I may just hit this one too.

I got a thing on Sunday, so it's looking like Saturday for me.

I'm planning on venturing down Saturday morning...if my kitchen pass isn't revoked.

Not sure which day, but I usually make it up there one afternoon.

Paul/FF909

Can non vendor people bring things to sell to these conventions? I've never been to one.

Take plenty of pics please ,sadly i can't go, being 3251 miles away.

I had minor foot surgery this morning. Supposed to stay off my feet for a couple of days......

Please take pictures.....

See you at the November show.

Can non vendor people bring things to sell to these conventions? I've never been to one.

– david burch

Yes. You will have to register your item(s) as you enter the show (right after the table where you pay admission).

People often attach a sign on the case/cover of the item(s) so that others visiting the show will know what it is. Good way to attract possible interest. You can also stop & visit with any vendors to test the waters.....

Take plenty of pics please ,sadly i can't go, being 3251 miles away.

– JCHiggy

I'm in the same boat but only 2942 miles away, which is why I asked if someone could please report back on prices of vintage Gretsch acoustic archtop prices for me.

Hey, David, they also give you a dollar off the admission fee if you bring something in.

Paul/FF909

I'm going Saturday, never been to a big guitar show before, it would be cool to meet some of you guys there

We sometimes meet at alpep's Vintage Lost Art stand around 11:00 and wear a Gretsch tee shirt to help identify us to GDP newcomers.

I'll be floating around for a bit today with a buddy. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Decent day. Met alpep, Goldy and Metman. Here's Metman with a 1914 mandobase.

. The lighter one is from 1898.

Orville Gibson's writing in the above lighter 1898 guitar.

1962 Gent with dial mutes.

Register Sign in to join the conversation