Meet & Greet

Opening up for The Living End in Boston!

I was expecting exactly what you describe but it didn't work for me. Gretsch 6118-120 -> Timmy -> amp. I tried several different amps and cabs but every one farted out. I have no idea why.

I was expecting exactly what you describe but it didn't work for me. Gretsch 6118-120 -> Timmy -> amp. I tried several different amps and cabs but every one farted out. I have no idea why.

– sascha

Well, the Blue Note is an awesome pedal. I had one, but found it redundant because I it could sound just like the Timmy. I have a 6120RHH, 60s Bassman with two 10" speakers, works great for me.

Congrats- have a great time!

My son and I are seeing them in Philly, I think the 15th. You should try to get on that gig, too - it would be worth the trip down! We're psyched, it's been about 10 years since they've been around.

Congrats, Mac! Knock 'em dead!

Congrats- have a great time!

My son and I are seeing them in Philly, I think the 15th. You should try to get on that gig, too - it would be worth the trip down! We're psyched, it's been about 10 years since they've been around.

– Jeff H

WHere are they playing in Philly?

– Billy D Light

The Living End

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Theatre of The Living Arts

Can't find an opening band listed anywhere for this gig.

– Billy D Light

As mentioned, the TLA.

Philly show has been moved to the Foundry at the Fillmore. Cool place and small - I saw Billy Talent there recently.

Can't wait for the show on Tuesday!

Have a great time tonight Chuck! The Living End were great last night!

Chris was using the Wizard head Tavo mentioned with a 4x12 turned around backwards and the combo amp looked like a Music Man 1x12. He used his Signature Model 6126CC, a White Falcon (of course), and a double-cut flame top Jet (maybe a Malcolm?) He sounded great! The Gretschiness was in full effect!

So, how did it go?

It would be great to be able to see TLE in an intimate venue like that here in Australia, but due to their popularity, it is not possible anymore (when they play under their TLE name).

I've seen them on nearly every tour that they have done, in various cities around Australia. I've also been lucky enough to have met Chris twice - first, at a Green Day concert and secondly, at Melbourne Airport when they were recording Shift.

I hope that the show went well, Mac?

Register Sign in to join the conversation