Meet & Greet

Opening up for The Living End in Boston!

Okay, so technically is Cambridge. But yes, super goddamn pumped that my band, Diablogato is going to be opening up for The Living End! November 16th at the Sinclair in Harvard Sq. So anyone here at the GDP that is going to go see them will have to sit through my band first!

CANT WAIT!!

Congratulations on a high-profile gig! Break a leg.

A big CONGRATS to you and you band!

Awesome!

Here's hoping you get a big crowd early for you.

Congratulations on a high-profile gig! Break a leg.

– Ric12string

"Break a leg" is for actors. For guitarists, it's "Break a string!"

Wow! That's huge!! Let us know how it goes. I'm sure you all will be putting in a few extra practices before the gig.

knock em dead!! Have Chaney play through your rig though when he's up, not that wizard hippie amp! :)

Way to go, Mac! Congrats!

Well now that's pretty cool. I know you'll kill it!

Thanks pretty cool, Mac! Their SHIFT album tour is really good, so enjoy your show and theirs.

Fantastic, Mac! What a great experience this will be. Enjoy this! Maybe you can play each others rig at the soundcheck and get the chance for some Gretsch talk. Tell Chris we are here waiting for him if he ever wants to join the GDP. (Just advise him to avoid the misc. rumbles section.)

Happy for you. Sascha

Thanks guys!!

Yeah, I'm hoping I get a chance to talk guitars with him. So psyched.

Tavo, I'll have him plug into my Dyno Brain, that should help with the Wizard amp (I think he brings a blonde bassman with him on tour too though)

Thanks guys!!

Yeah, I'm hoping I get a chance to talk guitars with him. So psyched.

Tavo, I'll have him plug into my Dyno Brain, that should help with the Wizard amp (I think he brings a blonde bassman with him on tour too though)

– MacStevenXIII

Sure about the bassman? He is known to own and use a blonde Custom Shop Tonemaster.

insanity! I'm super jealous, I have to drive for their show. They ain't coming to philly. Sad!

Sure about the bassman? He is known to own and use a blonde Custom Shop Tonemaster.

– sascha

I know he owns a Bassman, and it was used on the latest album, but not sure if he tours with it or not. http://www.audiotechnology....

Also looks like he uses a Timmy these days too!

Cool, didn't know this. Thanks, Mac. Good to see the good ol' DD-20 on there.

Btw, I wonder if the setting of the Timmy is for a Gretsch hollowbody. I found it way too bassy and had to cut lots of low end out to get a nice overdriven sound. Finally I recently sold my Timmy, replaced it by a Rockett Blue Note and don't look back.

Btw, I wonder if the setting of the Timmy is for a Gretsch hollowbody. I found it way too bassy and had to cut lots of low end out to get a nice overdriven sound.

Interesting, I keep the bass on my Timmy wide open and cut the treble just hair. The reason I love the Timmy is because it retains the bass so nicely.

Register Sign in to join the conversation