Meet & Greet

New here from LA.

Hi! Long time reader first time signing up here. Had sold my G5129 a while back and regretted it every single day. Anyway, finally got one back and here I am. Cheers!

Welcome to the "Maniac Mansion" Great guitar you have! You did the mods by yourself or where they already there? Looks like a TruArc bridge to me. Nice! I really love does Dearmond 2k PUs. Whish I still had my cats eye Gretsch with them...

Thanks! Yeah, I added a tru-arc on there and installed the b6c. Love those dearmonds!

Always neat to have another Gretsch fan join our group of Gretschiness.

Welcome! What kind of music do you play on that thing?

Welcome to the asylum!

I'm a fan of the 2000s as well.

Thanks for the welcomes. We play instrumental surf rock/rock n roll with a Latin twist. Those dearmonds can do it all.

Thanks for the welcomes. We play instrumental surf rock/rock n roll with a Latin twist. Those dearmonds can do it all.

– SpaceSancho

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link to some music?

I thought you were from Louisiana. In any event, welcome to the GDP.

Welcome! Very pretty guitar

Welcome Aboard!!

Theres alot of Surf / Instrumental guitar players here,you'll fit right in.

Nice looking GRETSCH! Good to meetcha!

Very cool! I'll try my best to make it!

Welcome. Really like your tunes.

Cracking tunes, Judging by your Facebook page the Di Pinto thread would right up your alley.

Yes I do. Just scroll Down the The Space Sanchos. https://shesaidrecords.com/...

– SpaceSancho

Thanks a lot. Great music, I really enjoyed this! Such stuff always brings me in the mood for an ice-cold drink.

Cracking tunes, Judging by your Facebook page the Di Pinto thread would right up your alley.

– Mr Tubs

There's a dipinto thread? Awesome! Will check that out.

Register Sign in to join the conversation