Meet & Greet

Pick Another Planet…Florida

Looking at the GDP Community there are 35 [edit] members listed in FL. Most appear to have little to no activity. Chime in if you're a Floridian.

Guilty as charged ! Been here since 1965 when my folks moved from Michigan as my Dad worked as an engineer in the space program. Been in the North central area around Gainesville since '79.

Yep, just moved back to Jacksonville.

– Bonedaddy

Whoa,seriously BD?

Whoa,seriously BD?

– Michael Williams

"But it didn't take long to understand California ain't the promised land" - Charlie Daniels

Florida here too. Just picked up another Gretsch so been lurking.

– Bonedaddy

I dont blame you, this place sucks.

I dont blame you, this place sucks.

– LA_Manny

Easy now. Did it suck where you were located this past weekend, Manny? Did it suck up here near where I live when you visited it for the Roundup? It all depends upon what part of the state you're speaking of.

So...BD...you're coming to the Hoosier Daddy Roundup, right?

Whoa,seriously BD?

– Michael Williams

Yep, moved back in June

So...BD...you're coming to the Hoosier Daddy Roundup, right?

– Proteus

I need to look in to that actually.

Easy now. Did it suck where you were located this past weekend, Manny? Did it suck up here near where I live when you visited it for the Roundup? It all depends upon what part of the state you're speaking of.

– Ric12string

I'll admit the area youre in Bob is more to my liking, its laid back and the open areas are nice.The reality is that the cost of Living here is outrageous and if I ever decide to retire this State will eat thru my retirement in no time. ( and I have a very good retirement plan)

I like bologna sammiches but I dont want to live on a steady diet of them when Im 75.

– Ric12string

BTW, Bob Thank you for all the work you did for this weekends Roundup, Its greatly appreciated.

Myra and myself had a very good time, just wish it would have been a little longer.

I'm glad that Myra came along and got to participate in the swagfest as she did. She seemed to be enjoying herself, although I think I perceive that she doesn't necessarily like to be the center of attention (except perhaps yours).

Anyway, glad you had a fun time. Wish I had been able to participate more fully in the weekend.

Yep, moved back in June

– Bonedaddy

Nice,back on the East side

So that's a whopping 9 [edit] active members in the 3rd most populous state in the US. Woohoo!

Florida Gretsch guy here.

I think that's where my ex-wives are.

– Bonedaddy

Wowzers! So, you'll be at Tim's new locale for the Roundup!? Whooo Hoo!

Wowzers! So, you'll be at Tim's new locale for the Roundup!? Whooo Hoo!

– Olivia Anne

He's 100 miles closer then I am.

Hey, don't forget us SoFlas (south Florida). Philly born & bred but living in Hobe Sound/Jupiter Island for the last 35 years. If you EVER have a GDP gathering in Flori-duh! I'M THERE ... all my guitars and stories of my tenure as a Sales Manager for Duke Kramer in hand. BRING IT!!!

OK.

Active

• F107plus5
  • Bonedaddy
  • Charlie Vegas
  • GeorgeCornwell
  • Hollerbody
  • mallen
  • Opie
  • Premansite

Inactive

• andresgr