Meet & Greet

ITSABOY!!!!

Ah Grumpy kids! I'm way behind in the news loop. Congrats to all the Grumpsches! Sloppy kiss from Holland.

There seems to be something in my eyes.

Honored doesn’t say it all. xxx

Great news. Delighted for you and the family.

Thanks all! Now I'm just trying to figure out how to assemble the carrier/car seat/ stroller system that my wife purchased. Ugh!! Enid has given her seal of approval to Cameron Duane. CBell will live on and I hope that Duane Eddy approves. Two people whom I greatly admire.

There will be a meet Cameron Duane thread complete with pictures.

– UncleGrumpy

Dude, that is SO cool.

I echo Rugers sentiments. Very cool idea. You and Enid truly are special.

Congrats Enid and John! This is exciting and happy news, indeed!

Great news John! Congratulations and Semper Fi!

Cool! That's great John.

Really great to hear a good-news story for a change . . . no doubt CBell would smile at your name choice!

Uncle Grump, with the news of disasters, shootings and the general hateful tenor that we hear about us these days, it is a breath of fresh cool air to hear news like this. My heartfelt congratulations. Cameron Duane is one extremely lucky little boy. Well done. Well done indeed!

When he grows up he can get a g brand tatoo!

Tears of joy are running down my cheeks.

Congrats should go to little Cam, who hit the jackpot, family wise.

Congratulations Sir!

Congratulations Jarhead ! Now say goodbye to your sleep and say hello to alot of Joy with that little one.

Hey Grumpy, P.M. me your address, I got something for you you might like.

Your news helps to balance some not so nice stuff. CONGRATS to you all!

Congratulations Jarhead ! Now say goodbye to your sleep and say hello to alot of Joy with that little one.

Hey Grumpy, P.M. me your address, I got something for you you might like.

– LA_Manny

Hey, thanks! My pm doesn't work so well. My email is jeberg at ptd dot net or you could give me yours.

Update. They are keeping Cam overnight at the hospital for more blood work and we pick him up at 10 am.

Be ready for too many pictures.

LA_Manny, I tried the pm, let me know if you get it.

Wow, John, congrats to you and Enid!

Cameron Berg rolls off the tongue very nicely.

Looking forward to the photos!

Paul/FF909

Cameron is home! Over six hours at the hospital today waiting for paperwork and blood work.

No pictures yet, we have to wait for the paperwork to make it's way through the court system before he is legally ours. Until that happens we can't post pictures. This will take about two months. Bummer. By then Olivias paperwork may be done and I can post pics of both of them.

We are happy Grumps.

Hey, thanks! My pm doesn't work so well. My email is jeberg at ptd dot net or you could give me yours.

Update. They are keeping Cam overnight at the hospital for more blood work and we pick him up at 10 am.

Be ready for too many pictures.

LA_Manny, I tried the pm, let me know if you get it.

– UncleGrumpy

Yeah, P.M. isnt working but I emailed you.

I saw this late but better late than never.....Congratulations John to both you and Enid!!!

WE VISITED TODAY! I GOT TO HOLD HIM. So sweet. Tired but happy Enid. Happy normal grump and Olivia. Kept it short. So much love.

Register Sign in to join the conversation