Meet & Greet

MN Get-together, April 6th ! Pictures

Yep it's offical, anyone can join us, just get to the VFW in North Saint Paul, Minnesota, on April 6, 2013 between 10:30 Am and Closing time at 1:00 AM.

There seems to be Gretsch players coming from Canada, Iowa, S.Dakota and Wisconsin. The Star Chiefs will be sitting in for a while and many more musicians. Hope to see you there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Great White Roundup, eh? JB, you might ask Bax to post something about this on the Events page.

When did they move Minnesota to Canada, eh? 8-o

Hi Jukebox,

Sounds like a blast. Let me know if I can help out. I'm just down in Lakeville.

Hemitt, it's not called anything unless you guys want to call it something, yes "The Great White Round-up" is in Canada. We just thounght since a bunch of us haven't been togeather since the northwoods jam, we would just geet together with whom ever and just make a day out of playing. marz, if you have a PA system of some sort that would help. I have a Bose and some mic and mic stands. Here is where it will be held Link...

It sounds like a blast waiting to happen! I have to settle for playing with myself around here.... :|

Thanks Mike for putting this all together!

Mike, I thought April 6th was already "official".

Hemitt, it's not called anything unless you guys want to call it something, yes "The Great White Round-up" is in Canada. We just thounght since a bunch of us haven't been togeather since the northwoods jam, we would just geet together with whom ever and just make a day out of playing. marz, if you have a PA system of some sort that would help. I have a Bose and some mic and mic stands. Here is where it will be held Link...

– Michael W. Peterson

– jukebox

Mike, I've been calling it "the Minnesota Get-Together" on the other forum.

That's ok by me, I just wanted to get it out here in a fresh posting vs something from a year ago.

Will it be televised?

That is clearly across the United States from where I'm sitting in Alabama :( :P

munman, I don't think that is going to happen but you might be able to catch part of it on youtube.

Alabama isn't that far!

Sounds good, maybe you should ask cheap Green if he wants to sponsor this! lol I'm just kidding, I woldn't have him lick my boots! He might think it would be political! lol

Sounds good, maybe you should ask cheap Green if he wants to sponsor this! lol I'm just kidding, I woldn't have him lick my boots! He might think it would be political! lol

– Michael W. Peterson

– jukebox

no thanks. I'll leave well enough alone. ;-)

– Michael W. Peterson

– jukebox

I don't see GDP or Gretsch kicking in any money either.8-)

I didn't ask them, I was joking. I would take a think from Mr. Hitler over there!

jukebox - in regards to PA, I have a couple pieces I use in my practice room - it's probably under-powered (and old) for that space, especially if you're looking to mic up a band. I've never seen a roundup before so I don't know what's needed.

bring your Gretsch guitars, your amps, and your pedals, anything that you think you might need.

jukebox - in regards to PA, I have a couple pieces I use in my practice room - it's probably under-powered (and old) for that space, especially if you're looking to mic up a band. I've never seen a roundup before so I don't know what's needed.

– marz

– marz

Bring it, we can use it. I have a couple of mic stands and 3-4 mics.

Call it the "Ya, You Betcha" Jam! !#$@% :P

Just kidding-- but since it's in Minnesota you could call it the Gopher Roundup or the Laker Jam...

Register Sign in to join the conversation