Meet & Greet

It’s DangerousMan!

Hi guys,

I can't believe it but it's been about a year and a half since I last posted in here and my life has been absolutely nuts since then. There have been a lot of ups, too many downs - and not enough even track in between. I'm back here because I've just joined up with a band in Toronto and have rediscovered my love of playing live music again. Unfortunately, I don't have any of my Gretschs; they're still in Ireland but I'm hoping to my white 5120 sent over soon. Anyway, that's that. It's nice to be back on the GDP.

DangerousMan

Hey D'man,
Good to hear from you again. I hope all goes well from now on and you have a great time with your band. Stick around!

Hey, whaddup, Holmes! Good to hear yer alive and stay cool, my Brutha!

Good to have you back, and I hope you get your Gretsch soon!

Any tunes we can hear yet?

Hey dude, nice to hear you´re playin' live!

Welcome back to the GDP, Dangerous Man! I wondered where the "flaming man" icon had ventured off to. I am sorry to hear about the low times for you. Many of us have experienced some similar feelings in the past year or so, so we can relate. Just hang here and we will provide some mutual moral support.

Glad you are back.

Hey! Welcome home!!!

Welcome back, DM!

Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged in! :)

Welcome back DMan.

Nice to hear from you DM, keep us posted with the latest developments.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. @Ripley - I haven't actually played any gigs in Toronto yet. I suppose I meant 'live' in the sense of 'with a band.' These guys are pretty damned talented actually; the bass player is also Irish, just 23 and solid as a rock. The other guitar player is a bit older but has serious chops and the drummer, well, he's in a different league.

Myself, I've been playing lead in my last couple of bands but am taking rhythm in this band - and am delighted to - because this other guitarist is so damn good. I don't think it's going to take us very long to get gig-ready. As soon as we have recordings, I'll post something.

Please do, toronto's pretty close! And welcome back!

D'Man! Didn't know you were gone, as I unintentionally took some time off too - glad to know you're still kicking around, and now on this side of the big water.

Sorry about troubled times, but that, as they say, is life.

Hi Dangerous! Longtime no see! I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back! :)

Welcome back! Its always great to see a former contributor to the pages come back . Tell us about your new musical venture here in Canada.

Welcome back D'Man, and welcome back to Proteus too! :D

Welcome back to your internet home kickin' grounds.

Register Sign in to join the conversation