Meet & Greet

It’s a Girl!!

For oliva or cam? Or both? Love youz guyz

– munman

Mun, send me a text if you wanna go. The court house is in Jim Thorpe and we have been encouraged to invite as many people as we want. I would love to pack the house.

Anybody want to witness an adoption?

Mun, send me a text if you wanna go. The court house is in Jim Thorpe and we have been encouraged to invite as many people as we want. I would love to pack the house.

Anybody want to witness an adoption?

– UncleGrumpy

I would love to if only the distance was shorter. Congratulations somehow doesn't seem enough. This is the best time. Lots of pictures are required!

Oh, im GOING! Yay!

Pm broken john. Call me

Carbon County Courthouse 4 Broadway Jim Thorpe PA, 18229

Tuesday, 14 November, 9:00 AM.

We will be there! Please let me know if there are any changes.

If it's a nice day and we get home early enough maybe we can do barbecue.

Hows baby cam doing?

Cameron is great! I swear that he said "White Falcon" today. I may be mistaken.

if he says three pickups........

Cameron is great! I swear that he said "White Falcon" today. I may be mistaken.

– UncleGrumpy

Back when I used to deliver babies and saw a lot of infants, I was always amused when parents would claim their 6 month old was already reciting the Gettysburg Address. I thought it was meaningless babbling, but I didn't live with the kid so maybe the parents were right!

Olivia sees a Gretsch logo or an orange guitar and she say's "I love Gretsch".

Munman, be prepared to take pictures to post when it's done. I'm shining my shoes now. It takes a few hours to get the shine right. Should I trim my beard? I'm so freaking excited. Think about it, tomorrow I'm replacing a neighbors septic system and Tuesday I'll be decked out in a Brooks Brothers suit welcoming Olivia into my family. Does life get any better?

Well ya! Of course! We are stoked.

Tavo, the Harley is hers when she graduates high school and She's getting a drum kit soon. She already has a gaggle of Gretsches.

Register Sign in to join the conversation