Meet & Greet

It’s a Girl!!

Wow. It's a long road, innit? I am so glad your perseverance has paid off finally. Big hugs of congratulations from the West Coast to you and yours.

that's Great News, John !!!

HIP, HIP HOORAY!!!

Yeah!! I'm getting two new decks built for the party. I'm also writing a song for Olivia. I have learned some Travis picking and have some ideas.

I'll be wearing pink socks, pink tie and a pink beard for the party. You heard right, I will dye my beard pink in honor of my baby girl.

I'm more than proud.

Yeah!! I'm getting two new decks built for the party. I'm also writing a song for Olivia. I have learned some Travis picking and have some ideas.

I'll be wearing pink socks, pink tie and a pink beard for the party. You heard right, I will dye my beard pink in honor of my baby girl.

I'm more than proud.

– UncleGrumpy

And your Kentucky Olivia Anne will be cheering for you and Enid and Olivia. Best wishes and much love, Olivia Anne

Way to go, Unca G! No better feeling than when they are finally yours.

awsome. you want some help? id be happy to come down and help. (or get in the way). I'm so happy for you three!

Congratulations sir!

Good on ya Grump, congratulations . Always a good thing to put some coins away in the Karma Bank. BTW, great name Olivia Isabel is, may her days be blessed !

Congrats to you and miss Enid.

Congrats to you and Enid and your daughter. Greatest feeling.

Our son, adopted from Korea, turned 21 last week.

Just spoke to our lawyer. Tuesday, 14 November is our day in court to finalize the adoption.

Grumpfest 2018 is in the works and will be EPIC!!!!

For oliva or cam? Or both? Love youz guyz

Olivia, Cameron shouldn't be too far behind as his is a private adoption.

John & Enid, this is wonderful. So happy for you.

That's fantastic news. John!

Register Sign in to join the conversation