Meet & Greet

Hoosier Daddy Heartland Roundup T-Shirts

Yes.

– Proteus

Such a funny guy.

EDIT: Set you up for another one there, didn't I?

I'm excited. I never get any swag. : )

Are you doing any tube tops for this Roundup?

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

Wow, I won't be able to get that wacky image of you in a tube top out of my mind for a long time. Yikes!

Are you doing any tube tops for this Roundup?

No.

Well, maybe one. What color would you like, Tavo?

Absolutely. Got you down. Sending invoice right away.

We aims to please, brother.

Well, I thought it could not have gotten any worse, but I added an incredible end to our election day. I wrecked my car and can't have it repaired before I need to leave to get to the roundup which I now financially should not have planned to attend.

BUT, I need lovely music and cherished friends. So, I will work it out. One option is a rental, of course. Another is if anyone has room for me and an overnight bag and will be coming through Louisville both ways. If so, I'll happily kick in any funds you may wish. If so, please call.

Thank you. Olivia Anne oamfuchs AT aye DOT net (no, Bob, I do not care--it's all over the net) 502-552-6523=M

I'll be driving through Louisville both ways in my commute. I plan to arrive Friday mid-day and leave Sunday but can't currently be specific for times.

I'll be driving through Louisville both ways in my commute. I plan to arrive Friday mid-day and leave Sunday but can't currently be specific for times.

– CBell

If you have the time this evening, please call. I can get a reasonable rental, if it is at all inconvenient to you. Thank you for an option. Olivia Anne

If you have the time this evening, please call. I can get a reasonable rental, if it is at all inconvenient to you. Thank you for an option. Olivia Anne

– Olivia Anne

Sorry to hear about your vehicle mishap, Olivia Anne... unfortunately, my route has me crossing the river at Owensboro, so not coming anywhere near Louisville.

Well, I thought it could not have gotten any worse, but I added an incredible end to our election day. I wrecked my car ... -- Olivia Anne

I hope that you are okay and suffered no injury in the process.

Glad you're alright. Cars can be fixed.

Plus 1 to what Dave said. Be safe Olivia!

Got it, Grump. Thanks!

– Proteus

Invoice received, payment sent. Thanks!

Liv, sorry about everything. Maybe a weekend of fun and music will help, at least a little.

Grump, gotsit. Thanky.

Register Sign in to join the conversation