Meet & Greet

Hoosier Daddy Heartland Roundup T-Shirts

Just no camo.

You'll buy black, Brudder Tavo? I'll ax about it.

Got yours, Baba Joe.

I like the new design and I'm Okay with the 2G0D1P6. Either way is fine.

Oh and not to change the design but there will be a SuperMoon on the 14th so we'll have a big moon for this weekend.

How about...in the box to the right of the Hoosier Daddy, "2016, Heartland, Roundup" three lines, it would fit. No?

Not a deal killer for me, but just sayin'.

Zat mean you're ordering one? Takes 20 for the quantity price. I'm up to 17.

Tan and dark brown, I like that notion.

So all the grownups dislike 2G0D1P6. No one else has weighed in. I can cogitate for another day, but the quandary must end Monday morning.

– Proteus

I love the brown on tan color scheme but am in the majority of not caring for the 2G0D1P6 although definitely not a deal breaker.

If you don't get to 20 shirts ordered today, you can add on an XL that I will give to Janice. If you do get to 20, cancel the XL as funds are tight.

We've more than made the minimum.

I'm still deciding between "natural," which looks like unbleached muslin - with a few darker specks - and a very light brownish gold that also looks tan-creamish. Ink color is "chocolate."

Shirts will be ordered in the next half-hour or so.

FWIW, togodips DMTC, thanks to all you PPs.

a very light brownish gold that also looks tan-creamish. Ink color is "chocolate." -- Proteus

Yep. That's the one. Like this one:

a very light brownish gold that also looks tan-creamish. Ink color is "chocolate." -- Proteus

Yep. That's the one. Like this one:

– Ric12string

I second the motion!

What's that color called at Gildan's site, Rickitybob?

Tan. Hard to believe, in this day and age of completely over-the-top promotional and instagrammial descriptatorial ridiculousness...Tan.

That's fantastic. Chocolate ink. Mmm-mm.

Went with the unbleached muslin-looking "natural". Maybe it reminded me of my wife's wedding dress.

No, she was pretty pale.

Tan sounds better than beige, just sayin'

All orders acknowledged, thank you. I'll send PayPal invoices tonight, if that works for y'all.

I trust you to use good judgment.

Huh!

– Proteus

I didn't get an invoice. Have they been sent out yet?

No. Tomorrow afternoon, I hope.

Busybusy.

Riding home from Nashville after a concert now. Dumb ol' computer work in the morning.

Never rains but pours.

What concert did you attend, Proteus?

Anderson Wakeman Rabin.

Register Sign in to join the conversation