Meet & Greet

Hi all !

New here, new to guitars, and a new Gretsch G2655 (gunmetal) on order. Will post pics when it arrives. Just a little excited.
Thanks for having me.

welcome to the Gretsch Pages. we're glad to have you here.

Welcome to our addiction. I've not seen one in that color. Please post pic's when she arrives. We love pic's.

Is this your first Electric?

Welcome to our addiction. I've not seen one in that color. Please post pic's when she arrives. We love pic's.

Is this your first Electric?

– Suprdave

My first guitar !

My first guitar !

– UnclePete

As Jerry Reed would say "Damn, son!"

Way to go.

Howdy! Welcome to the madhouse! You're starting off right!

Welcome to all things Gretsch, Pete! You'll be happy you chose a Gretsch as your first guitar. Can't recall a new member here to be also new to guitars so an extra welcome is in order. That's an interesting color you have coming. Once it arrives, show us a pic. If you have questions on setting it up, make sure to ask as the folks here can help you stickhandle through whatever it needs.

Curious, what style of play and music are you going to be playing on your new beauty?

Welcome to all things Gretsch, Pete! You'll be happy you chose a Gretsch as your first guitar. Can't recall a new member here to be also new to guitars so an extra welcome is in order. That's an interesting color you have coming. Once it arrives, show us a pic. If you have questions on setting it up, make sure to ask as the folks here can help you stickhandle through whatever it needs.

Curious, what style of play and music are you going to be playing on your new beauty?

– Windsordave

Aiming for country and rock. Step by step.

Welcome to the party!

Welcome to the Gretsch Pages! Great start!

Welcome. Nice first. It won’t be your last.

Welcome aboard, Uncle Pete! Cool first guitar, and a cool color. You've come to the right place, the folks here are pretty special. I'm glad you are starting out with one of the finest brands of guitars made, and I'm delighted that you found us.

The guys (and gals) here will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have, and help you through any difficulties that may arise, as you begin your journey into becoming a guitarist.

Can't recall a new member here to be also new to guitars so an extra welcome is in order. Windsordave

I wholeheartedly agree with, Windsordave! Double welcome Uncle Pete, congratulations on your new hobby and your new guitar!

Be forewarned though : Guitars are an addictive piece of wood and wire, and like Lay's potato chips, you can't have only one!

Welcome, Uncle Pete!

Welcome - Good people here

Welcome to the GDP Pete!

Good to see ya posting over here too sir!

Oh,and congrats on the new geet ,again!

Welcome UnclePete, fun place learn about all things Gretsch.

Register Sign in to join the conversation