Meet & Greet

Hey! Look over there<–!

Looks like there IS going to be a KC Roundup again this year!

And a good time will be had by all!

We are going to try and get there this year.

And I thought this thread was about a Joe Jackson song...

We'd sure like to see you there!

Yup, I need to get updates up on the details, but we're on.

And I thought this thread was about a Joe Jackson song...

– Tartan Phantom

I thought is was...Eddie.

a look a-there, here she comes there comes that girl again wanted to date her since i don't know when but she don't notice me when i pass she goes with all the guys from outa my class but that can't stop me from a-thinkin' to myself she's sure fine lookin' man, she's something else

Suprdave, that would be great! Looking forward to seeing you guys. I'm on track to have a new PA for this year as well.

This is GREAT news! I attended last year and had a WONDERFUL TIME! It was my first roundup experience and basically my first introduction to this board......everyone treated me and my family so nicely. I will definitely be there!

Lirm, you hosting?

Not committing to anything yet, but Amy & myself are heavily considering making the trip.

Curt, we kinda have a committee, me Baxter and fieldhdj. Since I'm not the most gregarious by nature, I leave the official hosting duties to Baxter and Angel.

There is always more than one "shining path". But I would welcome the Tennessee variety, and the Phantom's company would be even better.

Curt, we kinda have a committee, me Baxter and fieldhdj. Since I'm not the most gregarious by nature, I leave the official hosting duties to Baxter and Angel.

– Darren Guyton

– LiRM35

Me two!

We're seriously considering renting an RV. The VFW has hookups, and it would suit the wee hours Roundups tend to go to.

I also need to contact the nearby Holiday Inn about discounted rates again.

If I do make the trip, I doubt that the moonshine will make it-- I'm pretty sure that TSA would consider it extremely dangerous for transport. I guarantee it would get me put on the dreaded "watch list".

If I do make the trip, I doubt that the moonshine will make it-- I'm pretty sure that TSA would consider it extremely dangerous for transport. I guarantee it would get me put on the dreaded "watch list".

– Tartan Phantom

count me in !

I've been waiting since last year. :D

Where TP goes, shine follows...

– Crowis Boneous

– crowbone

are you gonna try to make it this year, John ?

– Tartan Phantom

– tartan phantom

ha !

you're already on the "watch out for him" list. :D

Rob, why don't y'all drive over ? it can't be that long of a drive for you.

Overland Park? Heck, I'm there (practically)! All I need is to know when.8-)

– Baxter

– Baxter

hey Tim, when I click on the who's going title under the KC/Cowtown Roundup in the Happenings Section, I get the "Aww Nuts" page.

– crowbone

– Sgt Rock

– crowbone

– S. Rock

Unfortunately, no, but I'll be there in spirit!

More than likely won't attend any Roundups, which is my favorite part of all this GDP stuff...meeting and hanging out with cool folks.

Waiting with baited-breath for a confirmed date! (or that might just be the tuna-fish sandy I just ate... burp!) :P

Register Sign in to join the conversation