Meet & Greet

Hey everybody. I’m new here!

Wellllll, We're so glad to have you around here with we other Gretsch lovers, Indeed, as Protey pointed out, CASS is not too far from you, no matter where you are. And, assuming we all live to "Get Outta This Place," you'll have to join us at the Nashville Gretsch Roundup. Not to have another of those would be more than we could bear, and I promise that you will have a WONDERFUL time.

As some of my favorite folks will tell you, take several years, or several minutes to settle in here, or there, and you'll want never to leave. We're so happy you've found us.

All My Lovin, Olivia Anne

that’s really cool that Duane’s wife is a member here!

Duane is technically a member as well, but rarely posts. Deed often relays his messages. They're both wonderful people!

Where are you in Indiana?

– Proteus

I’m from near Muncie. It’s in the east central part of the state.

Wellllll, We're so glad to have you around here with we other Gretsch lovers, Indeed, as Protey pointed out, CASS is not too far from you, no matter where you are. And, assuming we all live to "Get Outta This Place," you'll have to join us at the Nashville Gretsch Roundup. Not to have another of those would be more than we could bear, and I promise that you will have a WONDERFUL time.

As some of my favorite folks will tell you, take several years, or several minutes to settle in here, or there, and you'll want never to leave. We're so happy you've found us.

All My Lovin, Olivia Anne

– Olivia Anne

Thanks Olivia!

Register Sign in to join the conversation