Meet & Greet

Hello from New Jersey

Hi guys, My name is Lou Esposito. I'm the guitar player / singer of the Capris. I also play in a band with Liberty Devitto and Richie Cannata from Billy Joel. I just got my first two Gretsch guitars. Don't know what took me so long. Glad to be here...

I'm a drummer first and Liberty Devitto rules!

Welcome Lou! Excellent guitars you just bought there.

Thank you, And yes, Liberty definitely rules. Playing in front of him is like having a train behind me.

Welcome aboard from the UK.

Thank you, UK is on my bucket list...

Welcome to the club, Lou.

– Bob Howard

Thank you Bob...

Welcome, Lou. There's a good bunch of Jersey/Philly guys here that get together now and then.

Hey Lou,nice to see ya posting over here too sir!

Welcome, Lou. There's a good bunch of Jersey/Philly guys here that get together now and then.

– NJBob

Thanks Bob, We probably know some of the same people.

Yeah, too long...Ha!

Welcome just the same.

– Twangmeisternyc

Thank you

Hey Lou,nice to see ya posting over here too sir!

– JCHiggy

Thanks JC

Anyone know if Tim Harmon from Tru Arc is on this forum ?

He used to be. Not sure how often he visits but he doesn't comment much anymore. Welcome to our forum.

He used to be. Not sure how often he visits but he doesn't comment much anymore. Welcome to our forum.

– Suprdave

Thank you Dave

Welcome to the GDP, Lou. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

By the way, I called Proteus and left him a message that you are trying to make contact with him. Hopefully, you will hear from him soon.

Welcome to the GDP, Lou. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

By the way, I called Proteus and left him a message that you are trying to make contact with him. Hopefully, you will hear from him soon.

– Ric12string

Thanks so much RIC...

Lou! Liberty has been doing some stuff at my label (Lanark Records). Lotsa Gretsches floating around over there! And...THE CAPRIS!!! Cool. Some real NY Doowop from back in the day!!!

Lou! Liberty has been doing some stuff at my label (Lanark Records). Lotsa Gretsches floating around over there! And...THE CAPRIS!!! Cool. Some real NY Doowop from back in the day!!!

– charlie chitlins

Thanks Charlie, Where is the label located ? Lib is a busy guy. I have a photo of us from a song I wrote.

Welcome from one Jersey guy to another. Impressive intro

Welcome from one Jersey guy to another. Impressive intro

– Baba Joe

Lol, Thanks Baba...

From Greater Vancouver, Canada, welcome aboard Lou! So you've got a couple of Gretsches finally. Look at your late arrival to Gretsch ownership......now you can do your best work!

Register Sign in to join the conversation