Modern Gretsch Guitars

WHAT’S BETTER THAN A COUNTRY CLUB???

Another CC !!!!!! I got it today and like to thank our sascha for the information, that it was in the bay. After I got the grey purple one , I've lusted for the bamboo yellow one. Now I'm happy to have it. I've sold a silverface bassman for a good price, so the bill don't hurt that much in my pocket. It's now slightly hollysized with golden T-Armonds, I had laying around (the mismatch don't hurt me)and a Voodooholly handle, that I've robbed from my golden Streamliner.I wish, I could do a few more, but time is rare.

Nice! So which one sounds better?

Wow! Maybe life does have meaning?

The yellow one is more woody and the grey sounds more balanced.I've learned from the past, that not everyone is a maniac like me, in hitting the guitar hard, to open up. My first Gretsch, I've bought from a guy in the neighbourtown.After 3 weeks he visited me and was blown away, how good it sounds now. The yellow CC is a typical couch guitar, who will be played loud and hard to open up.

Nice!! I thought silver panel Bassman heads were sort of uncool at the moment.. they go up and down. Nice that yours did well!

Congrats Voodoo,beautiful guitar,or should i say guitars!

Flattened the screws at work today and worked over the saddle.Plays now like a dream.!!

Congratulations!!!! That is one gorgeous pair of guitars!! WOW!!!!!!!

Looking forward to play it!

Looking forward to play it!

– sascha

You're always welcome my friend

I love them both....especially considering they have 2 different personalities. Congratulations Voodoo. That duo would make anyone extremely happy.....well deserved!!!

I love that color combo. Congrats Voodooholly.

Ah, the Country Club. The Falcon's far classier cousin.

The copper is pure fascination. First the yellow burnt in my eyes, but now after 2days, I love it.

As you can see, the color mismatch of the T-Armonds, isn't that much pain in the teeth.

Unless you chew on them while plugged in...

My gold appointed Country Club had chrome T'Armonds when it arrived. Drove me crazy. It now has gold T'Armonds and I'm happy. However, your Bamboo Club looks good with the mix. It's a keeper! Congrats

Register Sign in to join the conversation