Meet & Greet

Grumpfest 2016 !!!! 27 August!

Car's in the shop.

Prognosis: Negative.

– crowbone

Lay hands on that vehicle and pray brother.

They've had it for a day and aren't calling me back.

Is it THIS weekend? Are you sure?

– CBell

I could be wrong. Do you need the address?

They've had it for a day and aren't calling me back.

– crowbone

My Harley is in the shop after sitting for three years and they keep calling me. Every time they call it gets more expensive. Maybe it's better that they haven't called you.

I could be wrong. Do you need the address?

– UncleGrumpy

Seems like only last weekend I was there...

My Harley is in the shop after sitting for three years and they keep calling me. Every time they call it gets more expensive. Maybe it's better that they haven't called you.

– UncleGrumpy

That's what I'm afraid of.

Wanna buy a Harley?

2008 1200N with less than 5,000 miles. It is now undergoing a thorough check up and repair. From battery to new front wheel bearings.

For those of you who are staying over, my wife plans on making french toast. Trust me, angels fight over her french toast. For those of you that don't eat pork I have turkey bacon if you like.

The house will be rockin' so don't bother knockin'. Just come on in!

Car's in the shop.

Prognosis: Negative.

– crowbone

If you can get a ride up to my house, I can give you a ride to Casa De Grump. I'll be leaving around 10 A.M. and returning Saturday night and can drop you off at your home. PM me if interested.

Remember, if you're not here you're someplace else.

Picking up the bike tomorrow! Someone buy it please.

Buying booze tomorrow, any requests?

If your children are coming I can cater to their tastes in food. Send me a PM.

I'm stoked!

Melissa and I are stoked. Going to the Harford fair today and will be camping. Looking forward to the party.

Truck is packed, got a dew chores, then we are on the road.

Running errands and then I'll be en route!

Have a great Grumpfest guys, I'll be with you in spirit. Of all the roundups, Ryan's in Kingston and yours are the one I miss not being able to get to the most

Have fun guys. I wish I could make it and was looking forward to it for the past 6 months but it's been a crazy year. I never commented because I was holding out hope but realized last night it was a no go.

I'm really bummed but next year hopefully the same crew will be present, I'll be in better shape, and NJBob and Ruger will be ready to go to.

Play those geetars, drink the libations, eat up and have a hell of a day!

Cams BBQ! Awsome

Goldie and son

Looks like fun, again. I'll make it one of these years.

Register Sign in to join the conversation