Meet & Greet

Grumpfest 2016 !!!! 27 August!

This year will be the biggest and best ever!

More info coming soon.

Clear your schedule.

Groovy! I'm looking into renting neighborhood houses for the weekend. This may turn into a two or three day event.

I promise to be better prepared than I have been in past years.

Too late for me (to clear my schedule).... we're leaving for vacation that morning You guys have fun. I was so looking forward to it this year, as I couldn't stay long last year....

Cool, John.

It's too early for me to commit, as i'm spending half my life in Europe this year, and odds are (based on past 'missed' events) I'll be there in late August.

Groovy! I'm looking into renting neighborhood houses for the weekend. This may turn into a two or three day event.

I promise to be better prepared than I have been in past years.

– UncleGrumpy

Can I stay at your Russian neighbor's house? :)

Can I stay at your Russian neighbor's house? :)

– crowbone

I'm surprised that you remember.

Can someone bring a bass amp? I have never heard my Gretsch bass plugged in and a new amp is not on my shopping list at the moment.

If ya want, i can bring bass amp,and drums. You got my pa. I will bring my mike and stand.

Groovy Munman! Thanks. Give me a call, I'm not sure if the number that I have for you is correct.

Bump! Fun starts at about 1:00 PM. Email or pm me for address and phone #.

Email jeberg at ptd dot net.

Weekly bump. My guitar teacher and the crew from the local music store might attend.

I have another European 'tour' then. This has been a bad year for hanging with my GDP buddies.

Weekly bump. My guitar teacher and the crew from the local music store might attend.

– UncleGrumpy

Damn! So sorry I'm missing this one!

Smack in the middle of some stupid time for me at work, best I can do is a maybe for now.

Something a bit different from what I am used to. This young man will be attending and performing. I just met him tonight and he is such a likable and optimistic person. He said that he can do family friendly lyrics.

Smack in the middle of some stupid time for me at work, best I can do is a maybe for now.

– CBell

It won't be the same without you. We hope that you can make it.

I'm in the hospital now with my buddy, Pat, hoping he can make it up. He really, really loves these things, and getting to Baltimore was his high point of the year. He's going to need another high point soon.

I'm in the hospital now with my buddy, Pat, hoping he can make it up. He really, really loves these things, and getting to Baltimore was his high point of the year. He's going to need another high point soon.

– crowbone

I hope all goes well with Pat, we would love to see you all here.

The water is back!

Register Sign in to join the conversation