Meet & Greet

Great White North Roundup MAY 12, 2018

I haven't been to Kingston in along time. I may have to cross the pond (Lake Ontario) and check this out!

I haven't been to Kingston in along time. I may have to cross the pond (Lake Ontario) and check this out!

– jps1965

It’s a perfect reason to head up here. It’s always a good time!

Glad I Check on Pages , Room Booked , Ramada 33 Benson , Looking Forward

I want to hear more about renting an island.

I imagine there's some fine fishing up that way.

– crowbone

Maybe you can get in some ice fishing. After all it is Canada and our side of Lake Ontario remains frozen. (wink, wink!)

The town is on the saint lawrence river. There are ferrys that can take you out to islands. You can camp or rent a house on an island. Theres almost one thousand islands in the river. We almost rented a house boat last year. (Woulda rented a slip in town. ) its off season so it cheap. Look at the river on google earth. Great camping on a few islands. Look up the small ferry (scary fairy) holds two cars i think. Boaters paradise or hell if you hit a boulder!

I wonder if I'm allowed back into Canada yet.

Got a room with 2 queen sized beds at an economical, but clean place.

Ride mates and roomies, let's do this.

– Proteus

They're waiting till I'm allowed to leave....then you can come in, Tim.

– Proteus

I can look into it, if not I have friends with boats and we could smuggle you across the boarder. This could make a very interesting roundup for you to attend, half the fun is getting here!

– crowbone

Should have let me know John, I have room at my house for a few to crash and stay. If anyone needs a place to stay let me know, I can arrange something

On a side not, if enough get into town early enough on Friday I may arrange a small get together. No guitars just hang out have some drinks and some eats, something low key.

More details to follow!!

– crowbone

Should have let me known John, I have room at my house for a few to crash and stay. If anyone needs a place to stay let me know, I can arrange something

On a side not, if enough get into town early enough on Friday I may arrange a small get together. No guitars just hang out have some drinks and some eats, something low key.

More details to follow!!

Okay I’m excited about this one, here is the new poster for the event! So put this on your calendar

Looks great, Ryan. Mark did a fabulous job - they just keep getting better. I'm in for shirts if you decide to make them - one Large, one Medium and one small.

I can't believe that I'm going to have to miss this one. May 12th is my actual birthday, I've got family commitments left and right that day. Breaking my heart to miss it.

I can't believe that I'm going to have to miss this one. May 12th is my actual birthday, I've got family commitments left and right that day. Breaking my heart to miss it.

– mark t

Mark - say it ain't so! (though I'm sure you'll have a Happy Birthday). Won't be the same without you!

Trying this and trying that and pulling strings to see what I can do. If I can be there, I absolutely will. Thanks for the kind words, Drew.

Trying this and trying that and pulling strings to see what I can do. If I can be there, I absolutely will. Thanks for the kind words, Drew.

– mark t

Say it ain't so! See what you can do Mark to make it, if not I will save some cookies for you. Have a great birthday if you can't make it and like Drew said it won't be the same without you. Who am I going to have a drink with and talk bs ;)

Register Sign in to join the conversation