Meet & Greet

Great White North Roundup MAY 12, 2018

Its getting close to that time of the year for me to start planning the GWN Roundup and I'd like to try and get some feedback from all that attend. Just wondering if there is any wants or needs that I could try and satisfy? (within reason) But if the same old works, I'm fine with that too. The menu seems to work and my catering team may have a few new things, we shall see. Look for another early May weekend for this event, I'm just confirming dates with the venue and I will let you know. Personally, I wish I could get someone to help with photographing the event, I always seem to drop the ball on that. See you all in May! Ryan

I think it's a great event as is Ryan

I'd love to come back!

– paul pigat

Oh alright Paul, if you insist ;) Actually, you were great.

I'd love to come back!

– paul pigat

I’d love to have you back Paul!

You got a date, Ryan?

Looking forward to it, Ryan. Happy to help out as well. Starting to run out of room for all of our Great White North Round Up posters.

I'm sure it will be the rousing success all previous Roundups have been. I wish you a great fun event!.....sorry I can't join you and the gang.

I need to run the vacuum, can you swing that one for me?

Looking forward to another, Ryan — last year's event was a blast. I wouldn't change a thing.

Depending on baby dutys, I hope to go! Need date.

Okay here you go May 12 2018, that is the date

Okay here you go May 12 2018, that is the date

– Gretsch6123

Hmm...no gigs on the horizon. Should I bring a fish? ;)

Hmm...no gigs on the horizon. Should I bring a fish? ;)

– crowbone

Sure bring the fish or we can go fishing prior to the event. I like my fish fresh

Sure bring the fish or we can go fishing prior to the event. I like my fish fresh

– Gretsch6123

Don't threaten what you can't deliver!

Love to fish almost as much as I love paid days off from work!

Don't threaten what you can't deliver!

Love to fish almost as much as I love paid days off from work!

– crowbone

If you want to John, I can make that happen just let me know. Just bring a life jacket

If you want to John, I can make that happen just let me know. Just bring a life jacket

– Gretsch6123

I imagine there's some fine fishing up that way.

Oooh, maybe I can make this one. Where will it be?

Let's rent an island!

Alright people here is the skinny on the event.

May 12, 2018 at the 416 Wing Rcaf legion, the same place it has always been https://m.facebook.com/RCAF... Link to their FB page, it’s in Kingston Ontario, right by the Kingston airport. 200 Hampton Grey Gate Kingston Ontario K7M 8Z9. Punch it in your gps or google it.

I hope to be there.

I hope to be there.

– munman

I can change diapers too Davehope you can make it

Dave is wearing diapers already?

Dave is wearing diapers already?

– Bob Howard

Lol I don’t think he is, but I think he has some baby duties he may have to attend to

Lol I don’t think he is, but I think he has some baby duties he may have to attend to

– Gretsch6123

Baby duties and baby doodies

My second grandson is scheduled to be born April 11at 1130 am. I've been asked by my daughter to move in their home for undetermined amount of time to help. Of course I'm doing that! Dunno for how long.

Register Sign in to join the conversation