Meet & Greet

Poster and T-Shirt Update Great White North Roundup 2017

Thought you all might like to see some of the Gretsch and guitar-related artwork I will be bringing along to the Round Up ...

RB your stuff is fantastic! Great job!

Great art work , i can't go to the show but would like to purchase a poster and tee shirt , can you give me some more info on how to get them , thanks bulldog !

Great art work , i can't go to the show but would like to purchase a poster and tee shirt , can you give me some more info on how to get them , thanks bulldog !

– denny

Hello Denny I have made the shirts for the event if you'd like one let me know, hopefully your size is between Small and Extra Large http://gretschpages.com/for...

okay , i want one , how do i order ?

okay , i want one , how do i order ?

– denny

What size do you need? And I'll invoice you once I get the shirts

Look what just arrived, some great prizes for the pick drop give away!

– denny

Hey Denny, thanks for the compliments !

Did someone say they wanted stickers?

Did someone say they wanted stickers?

– Gretsch6123

Once again, nicely done!

The count down is on! Two weeks till the big show!

Here we go it is coming down to the wire and it looks like the final countdown is on!

Getting closer and I found some parts that I don't need anyone need a bigsby bridge and bridge base, I have two complete ones for a wound G. Let me know and I'll bring them See you Saturday

Look what I just got, fresh off the drying rack

Two more sleeps.

Really looking forward to this and seeing some familiar faces.

I'll try to get in earlier to help out, if possible. Thanks for doing this Ryan.

Two more sleeps.

Really looking forward to this and seeing some familiar faces.

I'll try to get in earlier to help out, if possible. Thanks for doing this Ryan.

– Razor

Yes it's getting really close! Any help would be great!!! Thanks!!

View from my room. Looking forward to Kingston tommorow

Crowbone and I are in gear and hitting the road tomorrow morning.

Really looking forward to this.

And yes, stickers!!!

It's an early one for me today, starting to load up some gear and make sure the food situation is in order see you all tomorrow!

It's an early one for me today, starting to load up some gear and make sure the food situation is in order see you all tomorrow!

– Gretsch6123

Looking forward to it, Ryan. Thanks for all your work with this. Will be there early to help out.

Register Sign in to join the conversation