Meet & Greet

Poster and T-Shirt Update Great White North Roundup 2017

Here you go people the poster is almost complete here is the same let me know what you think. Small tweaks need to be made but you get the idea

Excellent, Ryan! The posters just keep getting better every year. Nicely done!

Nice job to you and the artist!

Tell the model I say Hi!

Tell the model I say Hi!

– crowbone

Will do!

I'll be doing shirts this year too, so if there is anyone that would like one that isn't attending let me know and I could always mail one out to you

Will the shirts have the same design as above?

Marked it on the calendar. Great overnight (or two) road trip from Waterloo!

Will the shirts have the same design as above?

– Suprdave

It will be very similar to it, I'll have the tshirt layout this week and you can have a look at it and see what you think

Check out what will be showing up at the GWN Roundup, sorry guys it's not Brian

– Gretsch6123

What's going on with his hair?!

Here you go people the poster is almost complete here is the same let me know what you think. Small tweaks need to be made but you get the idea

– Gretsch6123

I'll be there!

Okay here is the t-shirt design what do you think? They can be order and shipped to you if you can be at the Roundup. I'll start another thread with prices etc.

Or this? I'm leaning towards this one in grey

I like the girls &guitars on front, but prefer the grey background. Nice design either way!

I have to agree, Ryan. Design on one side, grey background. Less expensive to print one-sided as well.
Great design - nicely done!

Okay here is the finished shirt, I will have a website soon that you'll be able to order this shirt and there will be a limited number of these shirts printed. If I sell out and there is a call for more I'll get them printed. So have a look, I'll have pricing and shipping rates figured out once I hear back from the printer

Outstanding job Ryan.

You continue to out do yourself.

Outstanding job Ryan.

You continue to out do yourself.

– Razor

Definitely agree. You hit it out the park again, Ryan! Nicely done!

Register Sign in to join the conversation