Meet & Greet

Going Dutch! Mini - Euro Roundup

Miss Tikka goes to Amsterdam!

– Deed Eddy

Yep...she’s done Amsterdam now and is back in her old familiar Tuscan sniffing ground of Florence.

It’s so nice to be able to bring her everywhere we go here. Bars, restaurants, shops, on the train...she’s been welcomed everywhere.

Sounds like a very cool get together. I was fortunate enough to spend a week in Amsterdam a couple of years ago (my daughter did a semester at the University of Amsterdam). It's an absolutely fabulous city. My daughter was so taken with Amsterdam and other parts of the Netherlands she visited that she wants to go back and live there.

Sounds like a very cool get together. I was fortunate enough to spend a week in Amsterdam a couple of years ago (my daughter did a semester at the University of Amsterdam). It's an absolutely fabulous city. My daughter was so taken with Amsterdam and other parts of the Netherlands she visited that she wants to go back and live there.

– Gretschadelphia

Hi Gretschadelphia, thanks! Yes it is very a nice city. Small enough to get around easily but very diverse. Unfortunately it is gentrifying in a rapid tempo but still I enjoy living here.

Register Sign in to join the conversation