Meet & Greet

GET READY FOR THE EURO ROUNDUP !!!

Ah, there is the proof picture Joe is signing it.... Thanx Mike Its already in the database.

Tim Baxter added the G5021 option to choose. it was not available yet. thanx!

And I had to put up with Happy Boy for the rest of the Roundup. Walking on fluffy snow with his penguin.

I had to win four guitars of course but the game was rigged.

I'll write a song for you on it Geoff to ease the pain

The Ballad of Geoff Vane. It's only fair. Can't wait to hear it. If everybody writes one, I can issue an album.

Geoff Vane ... something something ... insane ... something something ...

Yeah I could see a song in there somewhere!

"You're so Vane. You probably think this song is about you." (C.S.)

See, it's been done before.

History repeats itself. We can put that song in the 2018 list

I'm not sure the musical worshiping of my persona is working out the way I want it but sometimes you just need to be happy with the results as they are.

Cheer up Geoff, we can do 'Love in Vane', too.

Thanks to everyone who attended the Euro Roundup. It was way cRaZy cool! The folks @ Rockland were the best! Special shout out to Voodooholly for bringing it all together. Hope we can do it again next year. Cheers! Joe C

Hope we can do it again next year.

Thank you, Joe. That means a lot. It would be 10 years after the first Euro RoundUp. We'll make it special!

I'm in and i''l try to do some Dave Edmunds.

Thanks to everyone who attended the Euro Roundup. It was way cRaZy cool! The folks @ Rockland were the best! Special shout out to Voodooholly for bringing it all together. Hope we can do it again next year. Cheers! Joe C

– Joe Carducci/Gretsch Guitars

Thank you Joe, it was a great honour ,to have you here and in my livingroom (did I already told you that the leather is ripped of the couch and on ebay?) I have a lot more ideas for the next year and it will be fine ,to stick our heads together again.

Joe, I thank you for being part of our gang. It was a proud moment to actually see you and TV in person at the Roundup. Almost surreal. Thanks for investing in the Euro branch, all the way from the USA. Much appreciated. There is still quite some bright afterglow. I wish it was next year. I may need monthly Roundups. Such a nice crew and cool guitars. All we need.

I also enjoyed the stories you told about Fender, the jobs you had, Abigail, the Gretsch building and your speech. It was fun to inspect all these guitars and discover some "Back Door Belles". It's impossible to explain the superb vibe to someone who wasn't there. Let's do it again.

– Joe Carducci/Gretsch Guitars

Thank you so much for attending Joe, it was a great pleasure meeting you!

Next year it's the 10th Anniversary of European roundups!

I tried it earlier, but it didn´t work!

Register Sign in to join the conversation