Meet & Greet

GET READY FOR THE EURO ROUNDUP !!!

I'm right now here at the Airport and waiting for Joe C. After the first flight was cancelled, I'm back to pick him up.Not a perfect start, but I know, the Roundup Race will be tremendous..

It will be. Enjoy!

Whe're now searching for one of his suitcases, that is lost.

I hope we'll find it.I guess the G-brand iron stucks in it.

Countdown! See you tomorrow. Good luck retrieving the lost case, I hope all works out.

Looking forward to it! See you all tomorrow! Ratrod, don't want to make a last minute trip to Germany?

I'm just putting together only the bare necessities but still it seems I will look like a packing mule. The other passengers in the train will love me. ;)

Hope Joe's suitcase will turn up soon and there will be nothing but fun and joy in the next few days. What exactly does a C maj chord look like?

The case is still lost.But the good news:the iron was shipped forward.

Have a great time, guys. When this event was first suggested I was all set to make the trip (three trains from central London). Then I was given an appointment (not to be cancelled) with the big chief of our local hospital's oncology department for first thing next Monday morning -- and told I ought to take things easy during the coming weekend. So that's that, I'm afraid. How about another one in 2018?

I love an adventure.

Yes, just one night of sleep! Looking forward to meet you all tomorrow, if i can find it.

Hopefully Joe gets his case. If not, i think Geoff will lend him his toothbrush.

Time to get my stuffs together, see ya!

I want to get to one of these Roundups over there. Looks like it'll be a blast, considering who's attending.

Proteus has a G-brand iron. I bet if you paid his way over, as well as lodging and meals, he would be happy to bring it.

Have a great time, guys. When this event was first suggested I was all set to make the trip (three trains from central London). Then I was given an appointment (not to be cancelled) with the big chief of our local hospital's oncology department for first thing next Monday morning -- and told I ought to take things easy during the coming weekend. So that's that, I'm afraid. How about another one in 2018?

– Dave_K

I'm wishing you all the best and that you'll come out of this as well as anyhow possible. I really admire the way you deal with this, Dave. We'll meet again, mate! In this life. With guitars.

Dave, all the best for your health. Joe's suitcase was found and he got a call from the flightcompany. And I know there'll be Giveaways We had a wonderful turkish meal inclusive best australian steaks at Schmale's home together.I brought Joe back to the Hotel, where he now really can enjoy his well earned sleep.Goodnight.

Oh , and btw, there are already plans for a 2018 Roundup and Joe will come back again.I think this shirt suits him well!!

Uh oh. He's lookin' blurry already.

Be well, Dave!

Have a great time, all!

Uh oh. He's lookin' blurry already.

– Proteus

And just imagine what Geoff Vane looks like right about now ...

The night was too short and the wakeup call too early.The first one , who said good morningsweetheart!! I'm already and still there, was my lumbago.I said: SHUT UP!! IT'S ROUNDUP TIME AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!! But I guess, I have to pimp up myself first

Register Sign in to join the conversation