Meet & Greet

Billy bo western edition

Greetings from Houston! I just got word that fullers guitar will be doing a limited run of the western billy bo again!

Cameron Bell lent me one of his Billy Bos for a movie shoot a few years back.

I wonder if this is the same specs?

It's looking like it's going to be mid November when they should hit the store! Limited to 15!! Taking preorders.

Cameron Bell lent me one of his Billy Bos for a movie shoot a few years back.

I wonder if this is the same specs?

– crowbone

Looks like he changed the pickups on this one! The new run will be the same spec as the last!

It's back!!!! Fullers has done another run of Western Billy Bo Thunderbirds! "Special Run of 14 guitars in the Western Orange color scheme.

General Model Name: G6199TW Billy-Bo Western Orange2400519822

Series: Professional Collection Color / MSRP* / Part # :

Body Body Shape: Other Body Top: Laminated Maple Body Finish: Gloss Urethane Body Finish Neck Number of Frets: 22 Position Inlays: Western inlays Fretboard: Rosewood Binding: Cream Neck Material: Mahogany Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm) Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm) Electronics Pickup Configuration: H/H Bridge Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Plus Bridge Pickup Neck Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Plus Neck Pickup Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone Hardware Hardware Finish: Gold Bridge: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge Vibrato: Bigsby® vibrato Tuning Machines: Schaller Locking Tuners String Nut: Synthetic Bone Miscellaneous Unique Features: Western Orange top, "G" Brand, Cream binding, Western inlay Position Markers, Aged Fingerboard, Headstock and Body Bindings, Multiple Body Bindings, Black Pickguard, Schaller® Straplocks, Adjustable Truss Rod Accessories Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Hardshell Case Included Accessories: Includes G6276 Hardshell Case Strap Locks: Schaller® Strap Lock System Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs "

https://fullersguitar.com/s...

https://reverb.com/item/733...

if youre gonna stick thumbtacks in the sides then there needs to be leather!

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

Absolutely! That was my first thought when I saw there was no leather around the perimeter.

I'd have been checking the couch for lost change if it had been done right.

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

That is really weird and makes no sense. It's like a lampshade with no lamp underneath it. Hard to understand the thinking on this...

you can buy those brass tacks at True Value hardware store for $9 a box and a plastic furniture mallet for $10. Bedazzle the hell out of your gretsch for less than $20 cowboy style!

Yeah but where can you get the belt?

Register Sign in to join the conversation