Meet & Greet

Bear: Dinner or Drinks in Louisville?

Bear, am I right that you live in Louisville? It turns out that I'll be passing through Louisville Monday (as in tomorrow) evening between 5:00 and 7:00. I'll likely grab a bite somewhere, and if you are interested and available, I'd happily treat if you want to join me. Be fun to meet another forum member!

Sorry for the short notice, but I just had to reroute my trip because of another issue, and Louisville is now on my travel route. I won't even bother to explain how dinner in Minneapolis turned into dinner in Louisville...

shame you didn't let us know you were passing through the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. some of us could have met up with you somewhere.

Sgt. I was supposed to go to Minneapolis, but my plans got changed and I had to route through Louisville instead. I will absolutely let you know when I am finally going to get to Minneapolis. It'd be fun to talk guitars.

Sgt. I was supposed to go to Minneapolis, but my plans got changed and I had to route through Louisville instead. I will absolutely let you know when I am finally going to get to Minneapolis. It'd be fun to talk guitars.

– Michael Bauer

good deal !!!

if we know far enough ahead of time, we should be able to get a few others to join in. there's quite a number of us up here.

Michael,

Thank you so much for the offer. I would love to meet you, but I am in very poor health and unable to get around on my own so I must reluctantly decline your generous invitation.

Thank you so much,

Bear (Steve)

Bear didnt know you were from there. I am born and raised in Louisville but live in Brooklyn now. Great town

Register Sign in to join the conversation