Meet & Greet

Back in town

Hi! After the server crash a while ago I wasn't able to log in anymore. Not that I was around so much, but after the Gretsch Euro Round Up I decided it would be easier to think of a new name and go for it! It used to be 'Foxy_Lady' and now it is simply 'Foxy'. Haha, for some reason I don't feel like a lady anymore after attending the Euro Round Up, but more like 'Foxy_oneoftheguys'. It was a fantastic weekend, even won Ray Butts Pick-ups from TV Jones, who I've also met in person. Well, anyhow, I am glad to be back! Cheers!

Hi Steph; good to see you!

Thank you!!! It was so cool to meet some of you in person!

Darn! I guess I have to behave myself here from now on...

Darn! I guess I have to behave myself here from now on...

– Mike2000

Let's both not behave!!

Ha! There have been ladies on here for years. We could all use a lesson in behavior, self included.

Welcome back to the pages, Foxy. Congrats on your recent win! Roundups are awesome and so are the people.

great to have you here and lets not behave at all I especially loved the breakfast sessions at Hoppe

Ha! There have been ladies on here for years. We could all use a lesson in behavior, self included.

Welcome back to the pages, Foxy. Congrats on your recent win! Roundups are awesome and so are the people.

– Suprdave

Thank you Suprdave! Good to know I am not the only lady on the GDP. I can't promise that I am the best person in learning how to behave. Haha!!! Mike2000 can confirm that I guess, he is my boyfriend for many years. Poor guy! The Roundup was very cool and you are right, awesome people!

great to have you here and lets not behave at all I especially loved the breakfast sessions at Hoppe

– MaBerY

Hi MaBerY! Haha! I agree, let's not! We must keep the breakfast spirit alive on the GDP. 'Morning sessions with buns 'n cheese'.

Let's both not behave!!

– Foxy

– Parabar

Haha!!! YEAH! Groovy baby, yeah!!!!

Welcome back, Foxy. So happy to have you here!

Thank you Bob! I am looking forward to see a lot of cool stuff

Hello Foxy, Sascha directed me to have a listen to Foxy and Her Ravens. Great stuff, loved the cut of Funnel of Love. That's a song I used to play a few years back with a singer called Lisa George, we recorded it in an old mono studio.

Do It Right is another great choice of song, like Julie London did it. Nice.

Mike's a smashing player and you have the vocal skills and sassy spirit to make it all work beautifully.

Great to say hello.

Hi Foxy, welcome to the club! Haven't i seen you around somewhere lately?

Hi Ade!!! You just made me smile from ear to ear. Thanks!!! And a thank you to Sascha too for telling you about our music. I am glad you like it! Can I find your version of Funnel of Love somewhere? Mike is indeed smashing. I am so glad we found eachother! Nothing better than making music with the man you love. In case I don't answer... we'll be going on holiday, not sure if we have internet over there.

Hi Foxy, welcome to the club! Haven't i seen you around somewhere lately?

– will

Hahaha!!! WILL!!! In meanwhile I can call you a real life friend! Glad we recorded our mini album at your studio because now we have an awesome cd AND a friend!

Here ya go Foxy. The sound is so vintage it sounds like a fossil-

I like your cut with the Johnny Cash vibe-

I like your cut with the Johnny Cash vibe-

– ade

So funny to see that video. That was actually my second gig ever. We were opening at the main stage for JD McPheron and Walter Broes and his Mercenaries. Thank you so much!!!

You'd never know that was only your second gig with the band. The rhythm guitar adds a lot. The power and importance of an acoustic rhythm guitar can't be overstated. It's the bridge between the drums and everything else.

Mike gets 1000 bonus points for the faun suit. Nicely done, my man.

Here ya go Foxy. The sound is so vintage it sounds like a fossil-

– ade

I like it! That is actually really awesome!!! Her voice is very strong. I like vintage and fossils! Haha!! Thank you for sharing, keep 'em coming!

Register Sign in to join the conversation