Meet & Greet

Annual National Roundup

Suprdave IS DA MAN!

This puts one hell of a spring in my step today! And, yes, Bob - I'm in on the keg!

Just one keg?

I'm totally excited and scared to death at the same time. I hope I do everything right. I've never taken on anything like this. Glad I have Karolyn to help me.

NJBob, I sent you a FB message. Share it with Josh, if you get a chance.

Better disguise that keg as a floor tom-tom.

Better disguise that keg as a floor tom-tom.

– redrocker

Nope, we're all good.

I'm totally excited and scared to death at the same time. I hope I do everything right. I've never taken on anything like this. Glad I have Karolyn to help me.

NJBob, I sent you a FB message. Share it with Josh, if you get a chance.

– Suprdave

Thanks. I did. We decided the manager gets a blanket party and a water board in the creek. ;)

I'm totally excited and scared to death at the same time. I hope I do everything right. I've never taken on anything like this. Glad I have Karolyn to help me. -- Suprdave

Dave, it is impossible to screw anything up. There aren't any rights or wrongs at these things. Just create the venue and allow everyone to make the Roundup whatever they want it to be. It is great to sit back and watch things grow organically from hour to hour.

Oh I agree with that, Bob. My head is just swimming with ideas to try and make this special. I have no question that I'll have fun regardless. Hope you can make it too. Will there be anyone coming who may have skills with video and power point? If so, send me an email dmiller (at) dpat(dot)com

Oh I agree with that, Bob. My head is just swimming with ideas to try and make this special. I have no question that I'll have fun regardless. Hope you can make it too. Will there be anyone coming who may have skills with video and power point? If so, send me an email dmiller (at) dpat(dot)com

– Suprdave

Dave, I have a projector if you need.

Dave, I have a projector if you need.

– NJBob

That may help but there's more to what I wanted to do than just project photos. I guess I should be more specific. I would love for someone to put a presentation together to Honor Miss Phila with videos and pics and maybe a good story line. Since we are returning for the first time since her passing, my idea was to honor her as well as Gretsch guitars at this event. I kind of figured , well for one, she has touched each and every one of us in some special way, referring to those that have been before, and I also thought it may gain us some momentum of respect with the people at Hachland. If anyone is capable and willing to do something like this, let me know.

– Suprdave

You know redrocker & proteus got that covered. I'm already planning a cake! And I have a spiffy "projector."

You know redrocker & proteus got that covered. I'm already planning a cake! And I have a spiffy "projector."

– Olivia Anne

Mine isn't spiffy, so you win.

Mine isn't spiffy, so you win.

– NJBob

You do know our comments apparently were simultaneous. No competition here

Video skillz here, Dave. Send a PM and we'll discuss.

Hey Paul, yes sir, I will be in contact.

Tick, Tock, Folks. I got confirmation of date today. I will post a new thread soon. Mine and Karolyn's anniversary tonight so give me a day or two.

Love y'all!

I'm lazy, what date is this hillbilly fest ensuing?

– Dr. Titan McKrakus™ (two thumbs up!)

Does this mean we MAY get a return engagement of super you? Worth the price of admission just to watch you try to find stuff you were willing to eat, not to mention your lovely company!

Hey Paul, yes sir, I will be in contact.

Tick, Tock, Folks. I got confirmation of date today. I will post a new thread soon. Mine and Karolyn's anniversary tonight so give me a day or two.

Love y'all!

– Suprdave

Happy Annie to you two kids!

Thanks for making this happen, therapeutic for all and especially for the ones that were there day one. Think back to that first one where all our faces ached from smiling way too much!

It's a special place that makes everything good, even bad stuff.

Hey Tavo, Sept 28 through Oct 1st.

Getting some details down and will post a new thread, likely by Monday.

Sorry for the delays. Flying blind on this one, somewhat. As well, work, music and family is getting in the way. Just know, this IS going to happen and it will be as affordable as before.

Damn I miss you folks.

Paul (Redrocker) I'll try to contact you this weekend. Bob Howard expect an email, as well.

Happy Annie to you two kids!

Thanks for making this happen, therapeutic for all and especially for the ones that were there day one. Think back to that first one where all our faces ached from smiling way too much!

It's a special place that makes everything good, even bad stuff.

– Curt Wilson

Don't you know it. We'll all be smiling again,soon.

Whatever you need, Dave! I'm in as in can get!

I'm lazy, what date is this hillbilly fest ensuing?

– Dr. Titan McKrakus™ (two thumbs up!)

Just keep in mind that they won't have those fancy luggage porter carts like they had at French Lick....

But there WILL be moonshine. lots of moonshine. Hoping to see you there, so you can sample some of the special oak-aged (aged 2 whole months!) moonshine. Lots of character in that one!

Dave, try me Saturday morning if you're around. They're predicting rain, so I won't be out riding. I'll PM you my phone number.

Register Sign in to join the conversation