Meet & Greet

A Northern California Post-Christmas Mini-Roundup

And a great time was had by all ,by the looks of it! :) These little mini round-ups are cool.

Congrats on the 660 BD,its a sweet lookin' little thing. Did anyone notice the price on that Fireglo 381/12 ? I think i can make out $39xx ,if thats right it must be a reissue then.

Love that Epiphone too,lovely tone,but i think that's got more to do with who's playing it! :)

Higgy, you are obviously correct that that guitar was marked at just a little under $4,000. However, something in my memory makes me think that that was not a vintage instrument. I seem to recall that as being a currently-produced guitar. Maybe someone else there will have a recollection of it better than my own.

Higgy, you are obviously correct that that guitar was marked at just a little under $4,000. However, something in my memory makes me think that that was not a vintage instrument. I seem to recall that as being a currently-produced guitar. Maybe someone else there will have a recollection of it better than my own.

-- Ric12string

Correct. I think maybe they special ordered it last year.

Fabulous guitars though. I played one once at Guitar Center, maybe 12-15 years ago. Did have a good jazz tone (a trick with 24 fret guitars), and yet still did all the Ric jangles etc too!

-- Ric12string

Correct. It's a reissue

Register Sign in to join the conversation