Meet & Greet

2017 Nashville Roundup Group pics

I've uploaded the two best overall pics (as judged by Amy, not me)-- They are un-edited and un-cropped, so you may download and edit/crop them as you wish-- Of course, the ones posted here are reduced in size and quality, but you depending on your browser, you can right-click on the pics below and view enlarged versions.

FULL-RES versions (and a variety of other sizes) may be downloaded HERE (standing pic) and HERE (kneeling pic) (choose "Original" link on these pages to get the Full-Res version)

Thanks, Rob & Amy!

Had a really, really good time with you this year, and appreciated your guidance into East Nashville and Fannys. What a cool place.

Yee Haw… How much fun was that…

Great pictures Amy!!!!!!

Yo Rob, Thank you for taking me to that amazing guitar store and keeping me out of trouble… Ha!

Great pic! Thank you!

Unfortunately, the only pic she actually made it into had some other folks with really goofy looks... She demurred and chose the best overall pics.

Unfortunately, the only pic she actually made it into had some other folks with really goofy looks... She demurred and chose the best overall pics.

– Tartan Phantom

I'd rather have the goofy looks so we can include Amy.

At least crop her in. Heck I look goofy all the time.

One of these days, we're going to break that bridge.

One of these days, we're going to break that bridge.

– Suprdave

I left my fat butt on the ground. Your welcoome!

Register Sign in to join the conversation