Meet & Greet

2017 Gretsch California Gold Rush Roundup — Save The Dates!

I see yettoblaster is on the 'I Am' list ..... woo who

Yettoblaster will be there front and center. And I got word from Sarah93003 that she, Hollywood Vicki, and Hot Rod Michelle are all likely to be able to attend as well. It will be great to have some of these regular attendees from prior years back with us again.

What about Scott? Is he able to attend?

Due to a very big upcoming project it looks like We will be working 6 days a week at work,Looks like I wont be able to make it up North this year. So I gotta bow out unless I get lucky and I somehow manage a few days off during the middle of the mayhem.

Bummer man. How am I gonna keep my beer cold now?

As indicated way back in the earliest posts I had hoped to make it up there this year.

Unfortunately won't arrive in LA until the 6th which doesn't leave time to clear the head, arrange wheels, organize the trip and plan the weekend. :(

I'm sure you'll all have a great time.

Due to a very big upcoming project it looks like We will be working 6 days a week at work,Looks like I wont be able to make it up North this year. So I gotta bow out unless I get lucky and I somehow manage a few days off during the middle of the mayhem.

– LA_Manny

You'll be missed Manny!

...but maybe you'll get lucky...

– LA_Manny

Oh no, Manny! This is bad news indeed. I will keep my fingers crossed that something will work out for you.

As indicated way back in the earliest posts I had hoped to make it up there this year.

Unfortunately won't arrive in LA until the 6th which doesn't leave time to clear the head, arrange wheels, organize the trip and plan the weekend. :(

I'm sure you'll all have a great time.

– Gretschmen65

If transportation is the only issue, there might be a chance to carpool with someone. Are you arriving in Los Angeles?

Thanks Bob, If it was just transport I would embrace the idea of pooling. Originally I expected to be there from July but that is now for next year. Being the first weekend of our 3 months or so in the USA this year I will have pressing family commitments and would feel uncomfortable pursuing personal fun as an alternative. I have significant musical contacts in LA and hopefully I can catch up with other forum members while in CA. If things change I will be there in a heart beat. In the meantime you all have a great time.

I just signed up as usual at the last minute lol. It won't be the same without Manny my compadre last year, he showed me the ropes and this year it would have been even better with him . Gretschmen, when are you in LA and for how long? I'd certainly like to meet up with you if you're in town?

SissieKidd and I plan to arrive around noon on Friday, to meet with Rob (this will be the fourth year that he's supplied us a kit) who is bringing by the drum kit for us to use (he's informed me that this kit is 'For Sale' ... it'd sure be nice to send him home with cash when he comes back on Sunday to pick them up ... if anybody's interested ...).

C-Y'all Soon ... Is it Friday yet?

woo hoo ... It's Friday, It's finally Friday ... We're on our WAY

Register Sign in to join the conversation