Miscellaneous Rumbles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCHiggy!!!

What?

Yes, the date is set for 27-30 September 2012.

I just tried to enter the event under Happenings, but it didn't seem to like what I was doing. So we'll get it posted there as soon as possible. Registration details will very likely be the very same as this year, and those will be posted with certainty in early Spring 2012.

But make plans now. It's on.

All that is required to attend (besides payment) is a selfless spirit and willingness to seize the moment and make great things happen.

Groovy! My wifes birthday is 29 Sept. We gotta make it.

If I haven't been reduced to an urn full of ashes and I'm physically able and can mooch a ride, you can bet that I will be there.

Anyone know how much kidneys are going for on the open market? At least those are still working as they should and you can get by with one.

Man, I wish I could get to one of these. It is just too far and too costly (and too much of a hassle to get OK'd by my wife saying that I am going to the USA for a weekend of boys fun by myself :D :D ) so I sure hope that everyone has some fun there.

I hope to catch the stream if it is offered.

This gives me a year to work up to "stream" quality (versus creek quality).8-)

I already miss you folks. Bear, You've got a ride if I've got a way to make it.

Bear, my daughter has a kidney for you, might be a little too big.

Curt, I think he wants to sell one of his. :|

I'm really hoping to be able to get to this one!

-- Suprdave
Ah, I did a Chonny.

Anyone remember this moment? I never got the full story. :D 8-)

-- Suprdave
Ah, I did a Chonny.

-- Curt

I made the same mistake, Curt!

-- Suprdave

I think the caption there was "Looky there! Bear just grabbed Dave's wife ass while dancing!" ;-)

That's funny. I sort of remember that happening...that a camera had flashed...but I'll be hogslobbered if I can recollect the gravity of the occasion.

Gary, That's funny. The Missus and I just laughed out loud on that one together. 8-o :D

Yeah well that Bear is a sneaky bugger!

If Richard and Bear are there again I'm going to do my darnedest to make it!!:D

Right! I think I successfully got it added in the Happenin's section. Thanks Bax.

Is it time yet? Wonder what Phila's got going next weekend.

-- Suprdave

I think the caption there was "Looky there! Bear just grabbed Dave's wife ass while dancing!" ;-)

-- roadjunkie

I have to learn to be more discreet.:D :D

I already miss you folks. Bear, You've got a ride if I've got a way to make it.

-- Suprdave

Thanks Dave. It wouldn't be the same without you.

It keeps being said, but the GDP is certainly an amazing forum. I have met so many lasting friends here. Thanks Bax for all of your efforts.

Register Sign in to join the conversation