Gretsch Events

Who’s Going to the Brooklyn Roundup?

I'll be coming. Not sure what time but shooting to get there early afternoon. - Dan

I’m just trying to understand logistics here. Do we initially park near Firefly and then meet up at StreetSounds by getting there on our own (what time?) and then go back to Firefly?

– Baba Joe

Park at the Firefly, Joe! Festivities start around 11:30 AM there, so we'll be Streetsounding relatively early in the day. Of course, it's open all day as usual, so people can go there anytime. It's only about a 20 minute walk between the two, and the weather's supposed to be great.

Paul/FF909

I really look forward to seeing my old friends and meeting new ones!

57 Chet

I may be a last minute addition Saturday afternoon if it's okay. Only a slight chance but I'll try. I need one of those guitar pins. What address should I use in my gps thingy?

Well, I wish I could make it — you all have fun! I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm working the weekend in Philly. (That's the freelance life, feast or famine.... famine now over.)

I hope you can make it Grumpy!

I'll be there. I may be bringing a bassist!

I hope you can make it Grumpy!

– 57Chet

I really want to. Been a while since I've seen you brother.

I hope that you all have a great time today!

I thoroughly enjoyed last year after winging my way across the Pacific and then the US mainland.

Damn shame I'll miss this year.

Have a great time! I wish I could be there. I have been planning on coming over again soon but it hasn't worked out yet. I hope to let my next trip coincide with a round up. We'll see...

Oh, this is going to be a complete blast. We (Joe, Rocky, the Cosmos crew, and I) spent the evening at the Firefly. It is a dizzyingly fabulous place--soooo Brooklyn! You need to be here. You really do.

Paul/FF909

Nice! Would absitively postulutely love to be there if I could. Next year, though, I’ll have nothin’ but time, so make sure this is as killer as it looks like it already is, so Rocky will do it again.

Jam'n surf tunes in Brooklyn...

– Joe Carducci/Gretsch Guitars

Love the Tortoise pickguard on that Jet! Looks like a great time!

Register Sign in to join the conversation