Gretsch Events

Who’s Going to the Brooklyn Roundup?

Please let your hosts know if you will attend next Saturday by posting here. Just a brief "Me" or "I am" will do nicely.

Or, if you live in the area and/or have attended Balto-DC and will not be present in Brooklyn, let us know that we won't wonder where you are.

We need a small idea of what to expect, you see.

Thanks!

Paul/FF909

I just added my name to the who’s going section. I am a strong Definite Maybe but most likely will be.

Wish i could,sadly this time i cant. Have fun!

After numerous roundups, it’s looking like I could finally win a guitar if this list doesn’t grow. Surely somebody is willing to help maintain my record.

Paul- Sorry I am going to miss this event. I'm trying to help Baba Joe's chances.. Ha! Have a great time, everyone!

I’m not going to be there. I guess Baba Joe has a good shot at a new guitar.

Thanks Metman and Bob. Very kind of you guys.

Hmmm. If the list does not grow, I wonder if I could just PM Joe C with my preferences.

Joe, at the rate things are going, you'll have your own personal go-go dancer, too.

Paul/FF909

Joe, at the rate things are going, you'll have your own personal go-go dancer, too.

Paul/FF909

– Frequent Flyer 909

You almost have me looking into air fares, Pablo!

Cool. You can have the dancers if I can have the guitars!

Think one of each, Baba Joe, one of each.

Rocky just sent me the invite and I will be coming...

I look forward to seeing all of you that will be in attendance. especially you Paul...

I'm sorry that I have not been posting here on the GDP lately.

I'm psyched!

57Chet

WTF... Are we the only ones?

Well, I just booked a flight anyway!

I, regertfully , can't make it, but I can't imagine a Roundup in Brooklyn, NYC, being anything less than a jam packed event.

Sorry to miss this. I've gotta take care of the missus while she recuperates, and all the stuff that she used to for me.

I have a number of things that keep me - filming for the show, a Cubs game, and an unexpected sweet deal on a new old Vox amp. I sure wish I could made it, though.

Looks like good weather. Enjoy!

Working in Philly Saturday afternoon and night, GDPers post up some photos and have a blast!

Paul/FF909

– Frequent Flyer 909

Oh, Gawd!

i would go if i could, but it's awfully far to drive in one day and i can't currently afford to book a room. maybe next time.

i would go if i could, but it's awfully far to drive in one day and i can't currently afford to book a room. maybe next time.

– macphisto

Hey, Bob,

I just discovered that I'll have an extra bed in my hotel room, and it will go to waste if someone doesn't use it. I'll be there both Friday and Saturday nights.

Just sayin'.

Paul/FF909

I’m just trying to understand logistics here. Do we initially park near Firefly and then meet up at StreetSounds by getting there on our own (what time?) and then go back to Firefly?

Register Sign in to join the conversation