Gretsch Events

We’re gonna have a Roundup Nashville 2021

Great pictures and vid. Flash Gordon on keys even!

– Curt Wilson

He had an entire wardrobe. it was as impressive as his playing, which is always impressive.

Very Coll, Josh! Thanks.

Josh-- to post a Youtube vid, just copy the share link and drop it into your post. No embedding coding needed.

It’s not working.

– JBGretschGuy

Yes, it is. don't use any quotes, braces or brackets... just the raw link text-- like this.

Maybe by next year, Dave will figure out how to boost the audio on his GoPro.

Dave, It is NOT working. The site is adding the brackets, even though I am just pasting the raw link.

Also, the site relentlessly downloads files onto my hard drive. I'm not a fan of that.

I tried to post a pic of the list of downloaded files, but the site won't let me post a pic in this thread. This is infuriating.

You got this, Josh. I'm seeing your links just fine, on video. Pic's are a bit trickier. If you have them hosted on a site like flicker. Just copy that link and click on the chain link looking thing in the header above the posting field. If they're on your phone/computer use the Yellow camera looking thingy but you'll need to post one per post and put at least one character of text.

Josh, sorry to hear that you're having problems-- it doesn't help that everything seems to be working fine on my end.

However, RE: the file download thing-- please see the last couple of posts in the other thread that you started-- HERE.

I hope this helps, I'm sure that it's beyond frustrating at this point.

I added a few more videos to the Playlist that I created on youtube. I still have some more to add and will let ya'll know when I do.

What's really odd - I can see the embedded content on my MacBook Pro, but not on my iPhone or my desktop iMac. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

What's really odd - I can see the embedded content on my MacBook Pro, but not on my iPhone or my desktop iMac. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

– JBGretschGuy

It's beginning to sound like a conspiracy to me, Josh.

I really hope you can get it worked out. Nothing is more frustrating than little things that don't make sense. For example, I'm primarily a Firefox user, but there are certain sites where I have to use another browser to access because they just don't play well with my Firefox security settings. And these are secure sites that I access every month-- for example, my mortgage company.

Register Sign in to join the conversation