Gretsch Events

We’re doing this! The Underground Roundup V1.

Because of lack of permits I'm not going to disclose the location.

NJ RoundUp walking distance from the schoolhouse will be October 17 2020. If anyone is coming from out of Town you're welcome to bring a tent or sleep in the barn.

I'll follow up with all the details, one of them will be an actual count of both sub and normal humans.

Almost looks familiar but not quite.

That's a nice space...

EDIT:

I see a juke joint, with a large grass parking field, set off from the road a 1/2 mile or so, folks inside and out, all 4 sides open up in nicer weather, music to be heard clearly 150 yards in any direction.

A full crowd over 500, tubs of cold beer, a simple stage and lights, but ... a great sound system blasting away!

So, 2020 won’t entirely suck after all! I’m so happy I just got this tattoo.

Almost looks familiar but not quite.

– roadjunkie

Has the same feel but way bigger with different levels.

So, 2020 won’t entirely suck after all! I’m so happy I just got this tattoo.

– NJBob

That reminds me of the “Make better mistakes tomorrow” tattoo I keep threatening to get.

oh boy... my calendar is open!

I am a definite maybe at best, but damn there’s going to be a lot of pent up energy released at this!

I am a definite maybe at best, but damn there’s going to be a lot of pent up energy released at this!

– Baba Joe

Be there!...and bring the SG for me to try.

You folks know what to do... Bring it and Rock it!

Wish I could make it, hope you have a blast.

If only! Have a blast guys.

Be there!...and bring the SG for me to try.

– NJBob

It will be there if I’m there.

Everyone is welcome but I need to know who is going to be there.

i'm in. e-mail in my profile still works.

Mask Statement.

So everyone can feel comfortable a mask will be a requirement for inside the barn. Outside a mask is optional but please remember to not get too close to each other. The goal is to have a successful day and night of releasing months of emotions via music and friendship. Let's make it happen as a group and we can slowly work our way back to normal.

Food Statement!

There is a large grill outside so I'm thinking we'll do a make your own burger thing. I'll supply the raw materials but you're responsible for the construction. I won't have any tofu so please bring your own.

Fire Pit Statement, yes there is a large fire pit and we're going to use it!

Bathroom Statement! So this is where it gets a little funky. They got approval for a large septic system which is in place but the township changed their health inspector so it can't be used pending him making a deposit. We will however have those nasty, funky, awful and disgusting porto things.

If masks are involved, I'm out. I understand wanting everyone to feel comfortable, but masks make me very UNcomfortable. My nose runs like a faucet when wearing one. And if I'm having allergies at that time, forget about it.

Really wanted to see everybody, but I'll wait until next year, I guess. Have fun!

Register Sign in to join the conversation