Gretsch Events

Street Sounds NYC GreTscH Day 2015

I didn't get an invite and I bought 2 new pro-lines from Rocky last year. And I'm in upstate New York.

– Spider VanTool

I don't think there were any formal invitations. Unfortunately, Rocky didn't put anything on his website.

Kind of wish I hung around to say "hi" to Andy from the Chesterfields, now Empty Hearts. It's been ages since I've seen him.

What a great day!! I had combined making it to Rocky's with a trip to visit two of my daughters, who both now live in Brooklyn. We ALL had a great time! I appreciate the hospitality and friendship shown by everyone to Mrs. Metman and my family, but isn't that what this group is all about..?!

Deed, it was so good to finally meet you and Duane! Thank you so much for setting up that photo with Fred, Redrocker and KC Eddie- much appreciated!

Meeting Fred and Dinah, talking with TV Jones (we discussed the thrills of driving in New York.. YIKES!) and Stephen Stern, getting together with fellow GDPer's...man, just an awesome time.

Great people, great music.. wow, what more to ask for?! Thank you Rocky, Joe Carducci and everyone for truly a day to be remembered, and a fantastic celebration for Mr. Fred Gretsch.

Great to see everyone there and to renew the relationships we GDPers share. It was simply an honor to be involved in Fred's big day!

Still floating around. Can't belive it. What a great day. Think about it..... I got to hug deed!

That Rocky sure knows how to throw a party! What a great day celebrating Fred's 50th anniversary in the business. Lots of great gear, great music, great food and fine company! Oh and Duane Eddy was indeed in the house! Jet Weston and his Atomic Ranch hands (which I'm....) had the incredible honor of playing Mr. Eddy's band for a day!

That Rocky sure knows how to throw a party! What a great day celebrating Fred's 50th anniversary in the business. Lots of great gear, great music, great food and fine company! Oh and Duane Eddy was indeed in the house! Jet Weston and his Atomic Ranch hands (which I'm....) had the incredible honor of playing Mr. Eddy's band for a day!

– Mark Addeo

That sure looked like fun!

That sure looked like fun!

– Curt Wilson

Mark, it's great to see you guys playing with the Gretsch royalty.

Rocky's Gretsch events always look like great craic ,its a pity i'm 3000 miles away.

Now if i'd known Miss Deed was giving hugs i'd a jumped on a plane!

What a thrill! Good show. Congrats

Nice video of "Rebel Rouser" Mark!

I just captured my footage today from my camera. Image is very nice, but I'm afraid the board feed I was given isn't so great. The mix is really muddy, I guess because what I got was tailored for the room.

I'll post some hopefully tomorrow.

Register Sign in to join the conversation