Gretsch Events

So Cal Gretsch Jam, 2017

2 Weeks away from the Gretsch Jam. Heres a shot of the Gretsch Jam Banner I had made up to hang behind the drum kit.

Its BIG!!

If you are planning on attending the Grestch Jam, please Message me to confirm your attendance. Since the Messaging system is not perfect ,make sure I reply back to you to confirm. You can also check out the Happenings Section.

http://gretschpages.com/hap...

We are Having Dinner included at the Event so I want to make sure we have enough meals for everyone, so please confirm with me if you need a Vegetarian meal or Steak Dinner. The Cost is $25 per person. You can contact me to Prepay for your meal and facility fee, or you can pay me at the Event the day of,either way please confirm your attendance. Bring your Friends, Family, Wives ,Girlfriends, or anyone else that enjoys live music.

Remember,All the proceeds are going directly to the American Legion Hall.

Be there or be Square!

Man, I really wish I could get away for this.

I got a few friends in LA that I need to visit as well.

Man, I really wish I could get away for this.

I got a few friends in LA that I need to visit as well.

– crowbone

Visit them and also bring them along!

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

It's a week from tomorrow!

It's a week from tomorrow!

– giffenf

Frank,, You must be psychic because I was about to contact you and remind you that the music party will not be a very good PARTY unless you bring along Your P.A.

Anyway, things are on schedule for next Saturday.

I've got a bigger van rented to haul all the gear. I ain't fergitted. At least not yet.

I've got a bigger van rented to haul all the gear. I ain't fergitted. At least not yet.

2 Days til the Gretsch Jam in Fontana, from the responses Ive gotten from both Gretsch Forums, the turnout is looking to be pretty good .

Looking forward to seeing some cool Gretsch guitars there... and oh yeah, hearing some cool Music too.

Frank Giffen and his (original) "Where the Hell is that UPS Brown Truck cause I got GAS", tune alone, is worth the price of admission.

Be there!

The Gretsch Jam is happenin'!

Keep the pics commin! Great shirt Manny.

I had a great time. Thanks to all who worked so hard.

More pics? Hope it was a great time.

Hopefully old virtual friends came to life and new friendships made.

I love these things.

I'd have gone but I'm actually at the Grand Canyon this weekend. Looks like it was fun!

Thanks for putting this together Manny. It was a good learning experience for me, dinner was fantastic, it was great to meet everyone, Carrie & I had a great time, . . .

Looks like a blast.

Who all was attending?

I planned to attend, then work wouldn't let me.

Heres Scott and I , trying to play a song we both knew.

BuddyHollywood,, who would have known that He can do Prince as good as PRINCE.

Frank Giffen , BeatByrd and BEN (the drummer) Many Thanks to you 3 Gentlemen for keeping the music groove going all day.

Heres a group shot, there were a few noticeable attendees not present at the time we took this shot so I apologize to those that we didnt get into the picture. We need a do-over soon.

Register Sign in to join the conversation