Gretsch Events

So Cal Gretsch Jam T-Shirts

In case you havent seen them already, We have some Gretsch Jam T shirts available, designed by our very own Vince Ray. Black T shirt with the Design screen printed on the back, and the So Cal Logo on the front left pocket. P.M. Me with your size and i will give you a Paypal address/ Mailing address if you pay by check.

These shirts will be printed up 1 week prior to the Event so make sure you contact me if your interested in having this "collector Item" shirt. When they are gone they're gone.

Available at the Gretsch Jam for $15 ,and

$20 shipped anywhere in the Continental United States. ( sorry Europe)

Lovely. Gonna have to get me one, soon.

Very, very cool. I want this on the back of a black hoodie to wear in England in October. Just sayin'...

Ordered. You guys are breakin' my bank on T-Shirts, this week.

Wish I could actually attend the event.

Chalk me down for an XL. Thanks!

Very, very cool. I want this on the back of a black hoodie to wear in England in October. Just sayin'...

– Deed Eddy

Deed, I can make it happen! LOL

hmmmm, How about a Trade?

You get a Hoodie in whatever size you ask, and I get something from that Guy that you let ride shotgun with you? I think He plays the guitar a little bit too.

Last day to Order T- Shirts is July 20th. $15 pick up at the Event and $20 shipped to your door.

Thanks!

Manny, you've got mail. Check your inbox.

O.K. Guys, so the T-shirt Order is headed to the Screener tomorrow , if anyone would like a Shirt please put in an order for it by this time tomorrow morning.

Once again, the shirts will be Black with the design created by Vince Ray on the back. I will probably make a couple extra to be sold at the day of the Event, but thats about it . Get them while you can.

P.M. me, I will Reply to all messages I receive. Thanks

PM sent

– Baba Joe

Roger that!

Register Sign in to join the conversation