Gretsch Events

NJ Roundup 2015 - June 13

What a blast. Thanks so much for putting this all together, Bob! It's so great to see all you guys, and meet some new faces as well. I look forward to it every year.

That was fun. Great seeing everyone live-and-in-person. Thanks Bob for putting it together!

Those Supertrons in that guitar into that Super Reverb was the best tone I heard all day. Gorgeous.

– ruger9

Thanks, gentlemen! Yesterday was the first time I'd taken that Annie out for a spin since I had all the mods done, so I didn't really know how it would go.

For my money, the sound of Gretsch6123's '60s Nashville was all aces. Those guitars are so underrated.

Crowbone's Guild and CBell's Billy Bo were mouth-watering, too, as was NJBob's Historic Series deep-bodied I-don't-know-what-model.

Paul/FF909

I started typing a long "reflections" post and then deleted it. I'll summarize in a few sentences.

Night before @ Curt's: Picture a Goodfella's poker night, but with guitars.

Saturday @ the PBA Hall: A reunion of friends who brought great food and talent and conversation. It wasn't perfect (late drums, train wreck jams...) but then, it was perfect. A bunch of guys that I would never know if not for the GDP forum, enjoying in real life the the things that bind us together. I miss you already.

I thought it was funny we ran out of water before we ran out of beer (we actually never ran out of beer). We are old. LOL

I'm glad somebody around here besides me digs and knows some JD McPherson (Crowbone)!

Cbell's axes were all pretty amazing... but you'd have to have them all to yourself for awhile to be able to really hear & experience them. Thanks for bringing that EC for me to try, Cam- I totally dug the neck P90 and bridge Dyna.

I meant to ask Curt to take his Little Kahuna for a spin, but again- amidst all the cacophonous din, it would be kinda' tough to truly appreciate it.

More backline

Cbell's toys

Crowbone & Ruger9. Crowbone is playing '51 Nocaster (thanks Cbell).

Crowbone drumming (and he's good!)

Crowbone, Ruger9 and FF Paul.

Goldie and Grumpy

Looking good fella's!! Sorry me and A-Bomb missed but he had a baseball tournament. It does my heart good to see my best Pal CBell playing!! Huzzah!n He's hell of a picker

Nielda with Crowbone's old Guild.

Pat Milaflor

Uncle Grumpy

UncleGrumpy- the most MIS-named person on the forum! I don't think I've met a happier guy! I'll definitely try to get up to Grumpfest this year.

looks like a great time

did anyone make any feedback?????????????

I hope so

just downloaded camera

cam

paul ff playin bass

la is a long way

pauls setup sounded great.(and looked great too)

grumps and goldey

ruger is a fun guy

Register Sign in to join the conversation