Gretsch Events

Nashville Roundup T Shirts

Recommendation for the manufacturer: I used LogoDogz for the Balto-DC Roundup shirts. They're in North Carolina. They were always very responsive and put up with my vacillations and crap cheerfully. Excellent quality, too; my old t-shirts are holding up quite well. They're at www.logodogz.com. I dealt with Beverly and she was great, so ask for her if you choose to talk to them.

Paul/FF909

I sent Bob H. the quote from my local source.

I like it!

Question; When is "THE" Roundup?

Also an observation...looks like Baxter has his load out...a home made TB suitcase pedal board and a Dula Tubes / Setzer made 5 watt 1-10 tube combo in teal and silver!

I like it!

Question; When is "THE" Roundup?

Also an observation...looks like Baxter has his load out...a home made TB suitcase pedal board and a Dula Tubes / Setzer made 5 watt 1-10 tube combo in teal and silver!

– Setzer

http://gretschpages.com/for...

Check above link, Paul.

Hey folks,

Sorry I'm so slow to getting around to this but I'll be getting pricing together in the next few days for these so keep your eyes open. Curt, I'm getting options so hopefully I can make everyone happy.

Does someone have a JPG with the gretsch pages logo they can send me? dmiller at dpat dot com

Hey folks,

Sorry I'm so slow to getting around to this but I'll be getting pricing together in the next few days for these so keep your eyes open. Curt, I'm getting options so hopefully I can make everyone happy.

– Suprdave

Dave, Never be concerned with making me happy, it doesn't take much and doesn't involve T shirts.

The goal is to design something people will wear, something subtle that's not screaming at you like a bad lawyer commercial.

There's another "Hammer" lawyer in Indy. I can just see the copyright lawsuits now...

Dave, I can get you the logo, but are you sure you want a jpg? I think you'd want a png or --better a vector format like eps or something.

Your probably right. I'm a bit technologically challenged, about certain things.

Oh, and Curt. I was thinking of getting one like that myself.

Register Sign in to join the conversation