Gretsch Events

Nashville Roundup 2017

Crowbone is confirmed. Doug and Deb just got their quote from me tonight so I'm awaiting their response but she asked for a head count for goody bags so I feel pretty certain they're coming. Just the two of them though. No entourage, this year. I'll miss Dylan and friends for sure.

Josh and Nobody are soon to confirm, as well as some other folks.

By gosh it sure looks like a Roundup!

OK, well, T-Shirts. I ordered today, and included a few extra. Not enough for that many persons. That's like FIVE MORE PEOPLE. We're gonna run out of marshmallows.

I'm sure we can still get more orders in early next week. Tell all those Roundupsketeers if they want shirts (and they DO want shirts) to contact me right pronto.

Laggards.

Snorre, you gotta go as the F-Bomb ambassador! :)

– Dr. Titan McKrakus™ (two thumbs up!)

Will do! Actually may try to convince wife to let me bring both so that I can have one amp up in the boardroom and the other down in the barn...here's hopin'!

The Yuengling is ordered.

Dave-any word from Mauser? (Jason).

Ya. Mauser. Also, I'll miss Richard Hudson if he isn't comming. I loved listening to him picking with Proteus.

I haven't received any requests from Mauser or Richard. Mauser has a new wife, so they may have scheduled their own vacation plans elsewhere, this year. I hope they'll feign interest next year. He will be missed and we'd all love to meet the new wife.

What's up Richard? No love for your buddies in Nashville, anymore? ( wink) You will be missed, as well.

Well, where is Richard? I haven't seen him since I reappeared (much to my surprise) a few weeks ago.

Richard's on Facebook all the time.

Looks like he's enjoying life with the grandkids.

I asked him (pleaded) and he said it's not possible for him to attend.

Have'nt been to Tennessee since my military days (NAS Millington), maybe a Nashville Roundup might be in the cards for me in the future.

Any of you Country Boys like playing David Bowie or The Clash?

Have'nt been to Tennessee since my military days (NAS Millington), maybe a Nashville Roundup might be in the cards for me in the future.

Any of you Country Boys like playing David Bowie or The Clash?

– LA_Manny

Joe Strummer and Hank Sr.

Both three chords and the truth.

I am NOT a country boy.

I am NOT a country boy.

– Proteus

You are right. You are a hick.

No I ain't. It's just an accent I hide out in.

Dave- No Hoot Owl either?

No Hoot Owls this year! We are so sad to not be able to make the Roundup and especially the tribute to Miss Phila.

I was hoping to show off my Red Sparkle Jet!

Miss you all.

Well...at least post pictures of the red sparkly thing!

Dave, You and the Missus will be missed. Hopefully next year, eh?

hope you wear a few Fez' I'll be there in spirit.

– Dr. Titan McKrakus™ (two thumbs up!)

What? You expect me to co-opt another culture?? Even after our recent mis-communication?

Kidding, Tavo, kidding... I gotta pull my Leopard Fez out for the gig. I think I have another one from a prior roundup that I can bring as well.

Sure wish you could make it though.You always add a lot to the overall mix.

Can't do it without the fez on.

Please understand.

I'm bringing the Jr. Barnyard and the Mystery Brain for people to try out. I'll try to hunt down a fez.

Well that settles it. Assuming y'all survive this year's Roundup, put me down for two attendees at Nashville 2018. I should be in possession of the Leapin' Lizards Tour Bus by then and may make a road trip out of it (to maximize gear haul-age). I think it's important that your impressions of what Californians are like not be based solely upon experiences with Tavo and RickyBob. That'd just be misleading.

Sorry I can't do it this year.

Register Sign in to join the conversation