Gretsch Events

Nashville Roundup 2017

I'm not as smart as my smartphone. I posted video from the roundup but can't link it or my Facebook here. Can someone help?

Who defiled our bathroom at 5 in the morning?

Who was snoring?

Who played so loud that local bears went into hibernation?

Who played the entire Beatles catalog...including no.9?

Who gave me Yee-Haw beer?

Who poured the moonshine?

Who ate like kings at the opening night picnic?

Who knows that was only the first night, and they should pace themselves?

Who defiled our bathroom at 5 in the morning?

Who was snoring?

Who played so loud that local bears went into hibernation?

Who played the entire Beatles catalog...including no.9?

Who gave me Yee-Haw beer?

Who poured the moonshine?

Who ate like kings at the opening night picnic?

Who knows that was only the first night, and they should pace themselves?

– crowbone

Me

Woke up early and took a joy ride. I made a wrong turn and ended up in Greece?

Cool gathering in the spring house aka cabin

Thanks for the pictures Olivia Anne. Missing you all so much!

Nice to see some acoustic action going on!

JBGretschguy's case is a hoot!

I'm not as smart as my smartphone. I posted video from the roundup but can't link it or my Facebook here. Can someone help?

– Suprdave

You can't upload video to the GDP. It has to be hosted somewhere like YouTube. Then post the link to that site's URL.

And you can post a link to a Facebook video site, but it will not embed in the GDP post. You will just have a hot link to the video.

OK, I need a judge's ruling:

Due to some pretty huge stuff happening, we're not going to make it until about 10 tonight or thereabouts.

Do I bring a guitar, or just roll with whatever's there?

Bring one tasty special guitar. Otherwise, roll wid'it.

OK, I need a judge's ruling:

Due to some pretty huge stuff happening, we're not going to make it until about 10 tonight or thereabouts.

Do I bring a guitar, or just roll with whatever's there?

– Baxter

Yes

Inside

– Suprdave

Mmmm...cake!

Suprdave, try to remember to identify the people in the photos whose faces are visible.

We just walked into heaven and one of us walked out with an angel.

Lost sign reclaimed. So nice, we now have them twice, adding the 2017 Returning to Home Barn Sign. "What Happens in the Barn Stays in the Barn."

Hey there Roundupeers. I've started a new thread for ongoing coverage of the Roundup, with the hope that we can all move over there - making it easier for home (and future) viewers to find the story of the actual event, without having to plow through 13 pages of our preparations in this thread.

If you'd like to move (or copy) your posts from last night and today into that thread, please do.

Here it is: Coming Home! Welcome to the 10th Annual Nashville Roundup.

And I'll be back at the ranch shortly to re-join the festivities. Have I missed lunch? I haven't had breakfast either. Please feel sorry for me.

First pic. Rob tartan phantom standing in hat. Paul redrocker seated playing in hat. Twom beside him. John crowbone behind him playing. Olivia Anne barefoot

Register Sign in to join the conversation