Gretsch Events

The Delta Crossroads RoundUp 2015

Yup. Worked for me. Thanks! Great pics.

Yup. Worked for me. Thanks! Great pics.

– UncleGrumpy

Some are very dark. I try my best to use natural light so as not to intrude too much on the music. I have some videos I'll add soon. They are mostly on my Facebook Feed if you need to see them sooner. John/Crowbone/Josh, I loved your set. Wish we could have seen your Sun Sessions.

We did take pictures, but 4 hours of studio work would, I'm sure, be a boring view, even at Sun.

I'll post the audio soon.

It's fitting that I iron this onto the gig bag that came with the white f'kn rancher I won. Yes..I WON!

Brother Ray just sent me this photo from the RU.

Joe C. and Curt with Pinetop Perkins.

...anything shakin' with plans for this year's Roundup?

...anything shakin' with plans for this year's Roundup?

– Wheelgrinder

it's never too early to start asking. I might even try to make down there this year.

Another of the same pic, I suppose Ray was standing beside me.

Curt strumming his Old School Tele.

Don't know why I didn't upload these last September.

Sleeping it off — after the Sun Records session?

Instagram of the classic (Ford) OOPS! CHEVY pickup.

Snuck a photo at the blues museum.

You were doing so well---then I got to post 513.

That, my friend, is a Chevy. You could start a ruckus bigger than the poly vs lacquer debate, or Coke vs Pepsi, or Sox vs Cubs.

Thanks for the Pinetop Perkins mention. I've seen him a dozen times. I've even played his old Wurly 120 that he used in the Blues Bros.. A buddy of mine bought it years ago. Pinetop always stayed at my friend's place when he gigged in South Bend on the way to Chicago.

Curt strumming his Old School Tele.

Don't know why I didn't upload these last September.

– redrocker

Nice shot, RR.

I really enjoyed the whole Delta Roundup Experience, from initial planning to these last pics. Will you be going back again this year?

There was a deafening silence at that roundup when Joe asked the same thing. There is rustic, then, there's there. And, the "hostess" of the restaurant . . ..

I was just talking to Nobody tonight, around the very question, wondering the same, Deed.

Let's just say, that hostess... she started a ruckus.

(I think maybe that's a good start to a song.)

well, in that case, how about Bentonville, Arkansas ?

Register Sign in to join the conversation