Gretsch Events

Grumpfest 2018!! Saturday 23 June.

It's back baby! Come to my house and chill by the lake or chill in the lake. No admission. A family friendly, pet friendly event. Food drink and music. Bring a tent and camp out overnight.

This year is special as we will be celebrating the adoptions of our daughter Olivia and our son Cameron. Come see Uncle Grumpy sporting a pink and blue beard.

Email me at jeberg at ptd dot net for address and phone number.

I'll post in the happenings section later.

On the calendar!!!

Aw...man...can't make it this year. I'll be camping in Central PA that weekend.

Rawk on, brother.

Nice deck, John.

If the wife is better by then, we may make it. Thanks.

Im in! Woot woot!

Added to the happenings section. Lets have some fun!

Looks like another great time at Grumps. How are the mosquitos that time of the year?

Even though Ruger hates Stevie Ray and Joe Bonamassa , I'll be there too!!!!

I'll be bringing mass quantities of smoked pork also!!!!

Even though Ruger hates Stevie Ray and Joe Bonamassa , I'll be there too!!!!

I'll be bringing mass quantities of smoked pork also!!!!

– NJDevil

LOL. Yeah, me & Tavo: Bonamassa-haters

Smoked pork????? Holy Toledo!!! YUM!!!!

My wife actually asked me "can wives go too?" I told her "sure, but IDK why you'd want to.... I mean, they're all great people, but we just hang out and play guitars and eat all day..." Just like I have no interest in attending one of her "girls' night out" dinners LOL

I'll bring the Cab with the T-90s.... seems alot of people haven't had to opportunity to play them, it'll be interesting to hear the Cab/T90 against the Tokai/P90....

Camping out! You bet! Fun family pot luck! Ladies laughing at the men? Yup. Super chill music and fun. Swiming in the pond too!

This is shaping up to be a shindig! Maybe we can get a groovy acoustic jam going as well. We need a bass amp. I got bass but no amp. I have a 212R, GDec-30 and a Peavey studio pro 40. My daughter has a half decent drum kit that we can use. The bass is also hers. I'm getting new speaker cables for the PA. I have a mic and stand.

There will be comedy as well. I promised my daughter that I would sing and play "Blackbird". I'm putting up some chicken wire for my own protection.

I got a bass amp

Bring it if you can brother. Any bass players coming?

There will be comedy as well. I promised my daughter that I would sing and play "Blackbird". I'm putting up some chicken wire for my own protection.

– UncleGrumpy

I remember back in college, I took a "guitar" class- I already knew how to play, but I figured it would be an easy credit. "Blackbird" was the final exam.

I forgot how to play that song 25 years ago lol

i will happily play the bass john. if you want me to bring drum kit, i can too. and mic and stand

Register Sign in to join the conversation