• Todd “Banjo Man” Taylor & Mike Moody
  • John “The Cat” Gatto
  • Big Lazy
  • Off The Roof
  • Michelle Marie Trio

Looking forward to it!

Check out that Michelle Marie chick

Holy mackerel ! Fire up the bat mobile!

I'll be there! ...even though my band can't play...grumble grumble.

Oh, man! My band has a show in Rockaway the next day. Looks as though I'll be making two trips to the Deep South of Brooklyn that weekend! (I live less than ten blocks from its northernmost point.)

Makes for an expensive day...

Damn!

Got Wilco/Richard Thompson that night.

I'll tell Jeff you say Yo, Josh!

CBell, your collection suggests that you are no stranger to expensive days.

Rocky just got in a bunch of CS guitars and he keeps texting me pictures of them, time will tell...

Rocky just got in a bunch of CS guitars and he keeps texting me pictures of them, time will tell...

– CBell

He should send a limo

I'd worry more if he sent a truck. At any rate it seems I've already lost the battle and will be taking something home.

Wow that sounds like fun.......I remember John "The Cat" Gatto from the "greatest unknown band ever", The Good Rats. The Rats ruled Long Island and North Jersey back in the late 70's and early 80's. It would be great to see our GP buddy and keeper of the flame Darrell Higham. How's the parking situation near StreetSounds? That's a real temptation to take the ride up from Philly.

Rocky's place great to visit and the events he hosts are big fun to me. Parking is limited to street parking, takes a little to find a spot. I imagine there will be others coming up from the Philly area.

Dang - same day as my gig!

Dang - same day as my gig!

– redrocker

You'd rather work than hang out?

You'd rather work than hang out?

– Curt Wilson

I'm playing a gig at 8pm that night.

I'm playing a gig at 8pm that night.

– redrocker

Right, you're woking instead of hanging out with the boys...

Register Sign in to join the conversation