Gretsch Events

Great White North Roundup T-Shirts

If you can't make it to the event or if you are coming either way just trying to get some numbers to get my order in. So price for a Alstyle 5301 Black type shirt Small thru Extra Large will be $20 Canadian dollars. Bigger sizes beyond XL will be $25 Canadian dollars. I will offer a long sleeved version in black for $25 Canadian dollars. Shipping in North America will be $10 Canadian dollars. Payment via PayPal will work. Please disregard the grey background, just think black. Pm me and let me know or post here on this thread and I'll put you down. Thanks again Ryan

Here is a photo of what it will look like but think black t shirt

Cool shirt, Ryan!

It was great to meet you in Baltimore, and good luck with the Roundup up north. I won't make it - the drive would be a killer!

Cool shirt, Ryan!

It was great to meet you in Baltimore, and good luck with the Roundup up north. I won't make it - the drive would be a killer!

– Adsy81

Like wise! Pleasure meeting you and the misses. I'm really happy with the shirt design they are going to look great! Heck of a drive for sure, there will be an Aussie attendee but he lives in town here.

Two xxxl please. Will be there!

Two xxxl please. Will be there!

– munman

Got it Mun!

Now that is pretty darn cute.

Looks good. I wish Gretsch would get creative and create some new T-shirts.

Looks good. I wish Gretsch would get creative and create some new T-shirts.

– mallen

They dont need to....we do it for them.

I'm going to bump this up! If you want a shirt let me know. I have to get the order in soon so let me if you need a special size I want to make sure that I don't miss anyone.

I'd like a shirt please. Size Large. Thanks!

I'd like a shirt please. Size Large. Thanks!

– mikep13p

Got it Mike! Thanks for the support!

I designed this one - thanks ! I would love to do more merch stuff for Gretsch

Save a large shirt for me please !

– RockabillyBulldog

Got it! Okay the dead line is getting close so if you want a shirt make sure to contact me and I'll put you down for one. I will invoice once I get the shirts and ship them if you aren't coming to the even. So if you have a size that isn't small thru extra large I need to know soon too. Get these shirts while they last!!!!

Hi Ryan, please put me down for 3 XXL's.

If you prefer the cash before the Round Up, let me know the best way to get you the funds.

Thanks

Hi Ryan, please put me down for 3 XXL's.

If you prefer the cash before the Round Up, let me know the best way to get you the funds.

Thanks

– Razor

No need to pay in advance, you can pay at the Roundup Thanks Pete for the support!

Hi Ryan,

Did you get my pm yesterday asking for a large shirt?

Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Did you get my pm yesterday asking for a large shirt?

Thanks

– LJ

Hello I just looked for it and found it, ended up in my junk mail folder. I have you down for a shirt thanks for the support!

If anyone pm's me please post here that you want a shirt, sometimes the pm's end up in my junk folder of my email. Get your orders in the dead line is fast approaching !

Okay folks the deal line to get you orders in will be on Monday April 18th so please let me know what you'd like and I will make sure you will get on the list. I will not invoice anyone until I have the shirts so if that is a worry for anyone lets not worry about that. Thanks again for all the support people I really appreciate it!!

OK, I'll take one in medium as well!

Thanks

Hi Ryan. Great design! Please order a Large short-sleeve for me.

I'm not sure if I can make it this year as my work schedule is up in the air. In that case, one of the Jersey boys might be nice enough to bring it back.

Hi Ryan. Great design! Please order a Large short-sleeve for me.

I'm not sure if I can make it this year as my work schedule is up in the air. In that case, one of the Jersey boys might be nice enough to bring it back.

– NJBob

It would be great if you could make it Bob yes I'm sure one of the Jersey boys can grab it for you. Just don't get Magill to get it, it may take two years get, just ask redrocker

I designed this one - thanks ! I would love to do more merch stuff for Gretsch

– RockabillyBulldog

Very good. Maybe some without round up and dates would be great.

Get your orders in the dead line is fast approaching!

Register Sign in to join the conversation